Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Incel As Proletariat

The gubmint and the elites hate us because we've achieved class consciousness.

Class consciousness is fine but only if it aligns with (((their))) views. Since ours doesn't, they will always try to vilify, discredit and destroy us

This guy has his head so far up his own ass that i can't even hear him.

I honestly think people purposefully misconstrue the image of what an incel is order to fit with their own delusional fantasy of what an incel is.

I don't know him but I already hate him

THIS GUY IS NOT EVEN FUNNY

HE IS TRYING TO BE IRONIC FUNNY, BUT AS USUAL COMES OFF AS HHUMUNGGOUS EGO LOOK AND LISTEN TO ME AND I BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH IS GOLD, WHICH IT OBJECTIVELY ISNT

ALSO HIS WHOLE STICK IS HERR DERR POST MODERN BULLSHIT ANGLE, EVERYTHINGG HE SAYS IS OUT OF THE SIDE OF HIS MOUTH, AND HE DOESNT EVEN BELIEVE IN ANYTHING HE IS SAYING.

HE IS THE KIND OF CHAMPAGNE COMMUNIST, THAT LIKES THE IDEA OF COMMUNISM, BUT HE HIMSELF WANTS TO BE THE LENIN OR MAO IN THE ARRANGEMENT AND DOESNT BELIEVE FOR ONE SECOND EVERYONE IS EQUAL.

the dude sucks ass

its genuinely a good video