Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The incel forums are dead as of late

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Could it be related to the post-covid job boom, so the fakecels have already gone to work and live nprmal lives?

niggaa you are back!

外貌>>>>>錢>>>>>>其他​

[UWSL]我操你妈,在你床上拉屎[/UWSL]

We have been removed from Reddit, discord

Wdym it has been active a lot these past few days.

It's summer. Fakecels are out having a ball.

This forum seems very dead to be honest.

Could it be related to the post-covid job boom, so the fakecels have already gone to work and live nprmal lives?
Between that and this site literally being a FED glowing honey pot. I found that out today when I was informed this site does not allow VPNs or Tor usage because it makes it harder for authorities to track people saying bad things. They need at least an initial IP log of your real home address. I wanted to share some of my thoughts about the world and upload some docs but whatever. There are other sites. I can't do any of that here.

This website is died already and is just a rotting carcass
At least it isn’t as bad as having 2017cel threads, website still on life support though

Reddit was the golden age of incels forum.
Sadly, incels braincels shortcels, all banned.

If the incel forum is a gathering of incel, and there are less incel on the forum, then does that mean there are less incel overall?

Is there hope?

i have drugs so i have cope

Many users left recently for some reason

seems like it

"dead" despite posts every day, high iq reasoning

The fakecels are leaving

It was much better on reddit, with smart cynicism and subversive jokes.

Compared to most forums this one is doing well. Forum culture has pretty much died and to even get more than 1 post every 10 minutes is impressive nowadays

How many posts can be made on the incel condition? I mean really, it's the same types of posts everyday. Demoralisation threads, racebait threads, cherry picked sources of some normie being successful with a women and the poster making it seem that every member of that race should have no issue getting women because of that, schizo threads (those are humorous). Life is boring and repetitive, sometimes it's easier to cope alone.
This is actually a great post. Life is just so boring and predictable

How many posts can be made on the incel condition? I mean really, it's the same types of posts everyday. Demoralisation threads, racebait threads, cherry picked sources of some normie being successful with a women and the poster making it seem that every member of that race should have no issue getting women because of that, schizo threads (those are humorous). Life is boring and repetitive, sometimes it's easier to cope alone.
we are all just trying to cope. I'm alive but I only exist here