Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Incel to Trans Pipeline and Inside Mari

Just because this society treats lower tier men like crap doesn't mean that they'll be happy as women. That's really bizarre logic.

The solution is to stop abusing men, not for them to change into something that's more acceptable to you.

If being trans was so wonderful then they wouldn't have such a high suicide rate.

There's no incel to tranny pipeline. Those who trans are psychologically subhuman to begin with.

I have been a incel for 24 yrs, been on these communities for 8+ years, and witnessed up and downs. Never once I wanted to turn into a a faggot or a tranny

There's no incel to tranny pipeline. Those who trans are psychologically subhuman to begin with.

I have been a incel for 24 yrs, been on these communities for 8+ years, and witnessed up and downs. Never once I wanted to turn into a a faggot or a tranny
This.

What the fuck is this shit.

There is a pipeline, they try to convince autisticels we are trannies because they hate our subhuman existence as men. Many therapists (especially foids) push this shit on young incels and start brainwashing early

Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32 1496265751

Jews done it again

There is a pipeline, they try to convince autisticels we are trannies because they hate our subhuman existence as men. Many therapists (especially foids) push this shit on young incels and start brainwashing early
one of my therapists hinted at it towards me probably trying to brainwahs me

Only dumb autistic monkeys consider becoming trannies no incel ever has.