Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the Incel-work paradigm

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
At my work in a small health care company working in accounting (started a few months ago), they have detected incel approaching, the usual communication from coworkers, little to no non work talk, no eye contact, no looking at you, you are invisible, IGNORED.

The paradigm I have seen unfolding is they request/require more and more work, more duties, more hours, WITHOUT OFFERING ANY CHANGE IN PAY STRUCTURE (EG PAY INCREASE PER HOUR), LEVERAGING THE FACT THEY THINK YOU ARE TRAPPED AND CANT OR WONT DUE TO LACK OF CONFIDENCE AND OPPORTUNITY GET ANOTHER JOB OR QUIT.

PAY INCREASE MEANS PAY PER HOUR, INCREASING HOURS TO INCREASE YOUR PAY IS A TRAP:
IT IS LOW IQ TO THINK INCREASE IN HOURS IS INCREASE IN PAY, THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS PAY PER HOUR AS THIS HAS BY FAR THE LARGEST EFFECT ON TAKE HOME PAY YEARLY, EG 30 HOURS AT 15 POUNDS AN HOUR GETS THE SAME "WAGE", AS 45 HOURS AT 10 POUNDS AN HOUR, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU RATHER DO 50% MORE HOURS FOR THE SAME PAY OR EARN MORE PER HOUR, THE MATHS IS SIMPLE.

ANYWAY BACK TO MY SCENARIO:
I am called in for a "meeting", and in the "meeting" they discuss all manner of increases in workload, increases in hours, increases in complexity of the work, new software to learn, me running the payroll for the whole company, THEY SAID I WAS TO BE TAKING THE ROLE OF THE THE LEAST SENIOR ACCOUNTANT WITHIN 3 TO 4 MONTHS, BUT ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF INCREASING PAY OR A NEW CONTRACT.

I HAD THIS BEWILDERED LOOK ON MY FACE LIKE I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO SAY SOMETHING AT THE END, (WAITING FOR THE MENTION OF PAY AND REMUNERATION INCREASE TO ACCOUNT FOR THE INCREASED ROLE AND WORKLOAD).

CONTEXT: There are two "senior accountants both chartered accountants, one is a woman much older 50s getting paid 120k a year WORKING JUST 40 HOURS, the other a less senior (their son 30s) is being paid 55k a year WORKING JUST 40 HOURS.

I AM BEING PAID 12 POUNDS AN HOUR. THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE SETTING THEIR OWN SALARY LEVELS, AS THEY ARE VERY CLOSE WITH THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY (who themselves is earning 120k a year). HOWEVER I CAN SEE FOR SURE THEY ARE BEING PAID GROSSLY OVER THE MARKET RATE, WHICH I HAVE SEEN FOR THE ROLE THEY ARE DOING AT A COMPANY SUCH AS MINE AND THE LEVEL OF WORK, AT AROUND 45K TOPS EVEN FOR THE VERY TOP ROLE IN FINANCE AT A COMPANY LIKE THIS.

REMEMBER ALSO THIS COMPANY EMPLOYS CARE WORKERS BEING PAID AT MINIMUM WAGE 10 POUNDS AN HOUR, THIS WAGE IS NOT LIVEABLE IN THE U.K. AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK 50-60 HOUR WEEKS TO AFFORD TO LIVE.

I also worked out that if these 3 people were paid market rate ill be generous at 50k a year for the top accountant and owner and 40k for the lower level, the company could afford to PAY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE 145 HEALTHCARE WORKERS £1.50 MORE AN HOUR WITH A ZERO NET COST TO THE COMPANY DUE TO THE CUT IN THE TOP ACCOUNTANTS AND OWNERS WAGES, AND LIBERATE THEM TO A LARGE DEGREE FROM POVERTY.

IN THE MEETING THEY BASICALLY STATED I WILL BE DOING THE ROLE OF THE GUY BEING PAID 55K AND DOING MOST OF THE WORK AND ROLE HE IS CURRENTLY DOING, REMEMBER HIM BEING PAID 55K FOR DOING THIS, which is around 27 pounds an hour, ME DOING HIS ROLE ON 12 POUNDS. AND WERE VERY AGGRESSIVELY ASKING/DEMANDING ME INCREASE MY HOURS TO FULL TIME, WITH ZERO TALK ABOUT MY PAY PER HOUR.

I just couldnt believe they think i would let it slide afterwards this disconnect between their pay and work and me taking over 90% of the accountants work, AND SOMEHOW BEING PAID NEARLY A THIRD OF HIS WAGE FOR DOING 90% OF THE JOB, AND NOT HAVE ME ASKING QUESTIONS BACK ABOUT PAY.

This brings me back to my theory about niche knowledge and mistaking this with high iq, THESE ACCOUNTANTS ARENT SMART, EVERYONE THINKS HERR DERR ACCOUNTANTS HAVE HIGH IQ bro.
Their angle and actions from the inside show they aint smart, this is a low iq play somehow they think i havent already worked out THE HUGE discrepency between me and them in pay and between the market wage and my new role in pay and that pushing me to do more hours will lead me to believe i am more valued and better paid, (WHEN AS I SAID THE WHOLE DEAL IS PAY PER HOUR). THIS IS A LOW IQ AS FUCK PLAY AND SHOWS ME THEY CANT SEE THEMSELVES OBJECTIVELY.

They cant see that it is VERY OBVIOUS THEY HAVE PUT THEMSELVES WAYYYYY ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE IN VALUE (PAY), AND ARE PAYING EVERYONE ELSE LESS IN THE COMPANY TO AFFORD TO AFFORD TO PAY THEMSELVES THEIR OWN HIGHWAGES AT THE COST OF EVERYONE ELSE, I HAVE RUN THE NUMBERS.

All this screams is your not going to paid very well for what you do here and your wage will always probably be under market wages, THAT IS OK FOR THEEEEEE BUT THAT DOESNT APPLY TO MEEEE TEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEE.

PATHETIC

ITS FLAT OUT BENT AND CORRUPT THATS ALL IT IS.

This is low iq as fuck and screams all i should be doing is getting this experience for 6 months and getting the fuck out of there and just simply applying for part time roles at the rate i should be getting which is 14-15 pounds an hour and earning 25-30% more than i am currently while doing less hours, (i can show you roles that get this right now on many agency and job sites). THEN STATE WHEN I LEAVE GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO YOUR ACCOUNTANTS ROLE FOR MCDONALDS PAY, GOOD LUCK FINDING A CLOWN TO DO THAT, BYE.

The funniest part for me was at the end, they stated i am an asset to the company or something, REMEMBER ITS ALWAYS THE ACTIONS THAT MATTER THESE WORDS ARE A FARCE AND A JOKE IN THEIR RELEVANCY TO REALITY AND THE NARRATIVE. THIS SEEMS TO APPLY TO EVERY SITUATION HUMANS ARE INVOLVED IN.

Last edited:
DNR
Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network

I just broke this threads hymen
The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

I would just do the bare minimum to get the money and try to find a better job.

MORE CAPTIONS PLEASE . You midwit Need to know that Life Is a competition and thats exspecially for Man .

Apply for Neetbux or anothER Job If you cant stand your current .

At my work in a small health care company working in accounting (started a few months ago), they have detected incel approaching, the usual communication from coworkers, little to no non work talk, no eye contact, no looking at you, you are invisible, IGNORED.

The paradigm I have seen unfolding is they request/require more and more work, more duties, more hours, WITHOUT OFFERING ANY CHANGE IN PAY STRUCTURE (EG PAY INCREASE PER HOUR), LEVERAGING THE FACT THEY THINK YOU ARE TRAPPED AND CANT OR WONT DUE TO LACK OF CONFIDENCE AND OPPORTUNITY GET ANOTHER JOB OR QUIT.

PAY INCREASE MEANS PAY PER HOUR, INCREASING HOURS TO INCREASE YOUR PAY IS A TRAP:
IT IS LOW IQ TO THINK INCREASE IN HOURS IS INCREASE IN PAY, THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS PAY PER HOUR AS THIS HAS BY FAR THE LARGEST EFFECT ON TAKE HOME PAY YEARLY, EG 30 HOURS AT 15 POUNDS AN HOUR GETS THE SAME "WAGE", AS 45 HOURS AT 10 POUNDS AN HOUR, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU RATHER DO 50% MORE HOURS FOR THE SAME PAY OR EARN MORE PER HOUR, THE MATHS IS SIMPLE.

I am called in for a "meeting", and in the "meeting" they discuss all manner of increases in workload, increases in hours, increases in complexity of the work, new software to learn, me running the payroll for the whole company, THEY SAID I WAS TO BE TAKING THE ROLE OF THE THE LEAST SENIOR ACCOUNTANT WITHIN 3 TO 4 MONTHS, BUT ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF INCREASING PAY OR A NEW CONTRACT.

I HAD THIS BEWILDERED LOOK ON MY FACE LIKE I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO SAY SOMETHING AT THE END, (WAITING FOR THE MENTION OF PAY AND REMUNERATION INCREASE TO ACCOUNT FOR THE INCREASED ROLE AND WORKLOAD).

CONTEXT: There are two "senior accountants both chartered accountants, one is a woman much older 50s getting paid 120k a year WORKING JUST 40 HOURS, the other a less senior (their son 30s) is being paid 55k a year WORKING JUST 40 HOURS.

I AM BEING PAID 12 POUNDS AN HOUR. THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE SETTING THEIR OWN SALARY LEVELS, AS THEY ARE VERY CLOSE WITH THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY (who themselves is earning 120k a year). HOWEVER I CAN SEE FOR SURE THEY ARE BEING PAID GROSSLY OVER THE MARKET RATE, WHICH I HAVE SEEN FOR THE ROLE THEY ARE DOING AT A COMPANY SUCH AS MINE AND THE LEVEL OF WORK, AT AROUND 45K TOPS EVEN FOR THE VERY TOP ROLE IN FINANCE AT A COMPANY LIKE THIS.

REMEMBER ALSO THIS COMPANY EMPLOYS CARE WORKERS BEING PAID AT MINIMUM WAGE 10 POUNDS AN HOUR, THIS WAGE IS NOT LIVEABLE IN THE U.K. AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK 50-60 HOUR WEEKS TO AFFORD TO LIVE.

I also worked out that if these 3 people were paid market rate ill be generous at 50k a year for the top accountant and owner and 40k for the lower level, the company could afford to PAY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE 145 HEALTHCARE WORKERS £1.50 MORE AN HOUR WITH A ZERO NET COST TO THE COMPANY DUE TO THE CUT IN THE TOP ACCOUNTANTS AND OWNERS WAGES, AND LIBERATE THEM TO A LARGE DEGREE FROM POVERTY.

IN THE MEETING THEY BASICALLY STATED I WILL BE DOING THE ROLE OF THE GUY BEING PAID 55K AND DOING MOST OF THE WORK AND ROLE HE IS CURRENTLY DOING, REMEMBER HIM BEING PAID 55K FOR DOING THIS, which is around 27 pounds an hour, ME DOING HIS ROLE ON 12 POUNDS. AND WERE VERY AGGRESSIVELY ASKING/DEMANDING ME INCREASE MY HOURS TO FULL TIME, WITH ZERO TALK ABOUT MY PAY PER HOUR.

I just couldnt believe they think i would let it slide afterwards this disconnect between their pay and work and me taking over 90% of the accountants work, AND SOMEHOW BEING PAID NEARLY A THIRD OF HIS WAGE FOR DOING 90% OF THE JOB, AND NOT HAVE ME ASKING QUESTIONS BACK ABOUT PAY.

This brings me back to my theory about niche knowledge and mistaking this with high iq, THESE ACCOUNTANTS ARENT SMART, EVERYONE THINKS HERR DERR ACCOUNTANTS HAVE HIGH IQ bro.
Their angle and actions from the inside show they aint smart, this is a low iq play somehow they think i havent already worked out THE HUGE discrepency between me and them in pay and between the market wage and my new role in pay and that pushing me to do more hours will lead me to believe i am more valued and better paid, (WHEN AS I SAID THE WHOLE DEAL IS PAY PER HOUR). THIS IS A LOW IQ AS FUCK PLAY AND SHOWS ME THEY CANT SEE THEMSELVES OBJECTIVELY.

They cant see that it is VERY OBVIOUS THEY HAVE PUT THEMSELVES WAYYYYY ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE IN VALUE (PAY), AND ARE PAYING EVERYONE ELSE LESS IN THE COMPANY TO AFFORD TO AFFORD TO PAY THEMSELVES THEIR OWN HIGHWAGES AT THE COST OF EVERYONE ELSE, I HAVE RUN THE NUMBERS.

All this screams is your not going to paid very well for what you do here and your wage will always probably be under market wages, THAT IS OK FOR THEEEEEE BUT THAT DOESNT APPLY TO MEEEE TEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEE.

PATHETIC

This is low iq as fuck and screams all i should be doing is getting this experience for 6 months and getting the fuck out of there and just simply applying for part time roles at the rate i should be getting which is 14-15 pounds an hour and earning 25-30% more than i am currently while doing less hours, (i can show you roles that get this right now on many agency and job sites). THEN STATE WHEN I LEAVE GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO YOUR ACCOUNTANTS ROLE FOR MCDONALDS PAY, GOOD LUCK FINDING A CLOWN TO DO THAT, BYE.

The funniest part for me was at the end, they stated i am an asset to the company or something, REMEMBER ITS ALWAYS THE ACTIONS THAT MATTER THESE WORDS ARE A FARCE AND A JOKE IN THEIR RELEVANCY TO REALITY AND THE NARRATIVE. THIS SEEMS TO APPLY TO EVERY SITUATION HUMANS ARE INVOLVED IN.
Get your "senior accountant" position in writing, and use it to apply to other job openings at actual market prices.

Once you receive an offer, sign your new job contract BEFORE you hand in your resignation. If they make a counter-offer, only accept if it has substantially higher pay + severance clause.

Rinse and repeat.

NEET and LDAR there is no point in working as an inkie, especially not in the U-GAY

Of course, the saying "don't care for what they say but only for what they DO" applies to everything and everybody in life, not just women. Words mean absolutely nothing, only actions. Many people only use language purely as a weapon or a tool to manipulate to begin with (especially jews and females).

I would just do the bare minimum to get the money and try to find a better job.
there is no better job

This is the treatment incels get evreywhere thats the point

lower level men are shit on EVERYWHERE location and job type is irrelevent it is a case of how bad the job is

There will be no "good" job

there is no better job

lower level men are shit on EVERYWHERE location and job type is irrelevent it is a case of how bad the job is

Hopefully things get better when boomers die off

Hopefully things get better when boomers die off
wrong

In my opinion it gets WORSE

Zoomers are the most lookist generation the shallowist most consumerist generation there has ever been

All of this stacks the game even more against the incel

PATHETIC

Document EVERYTHING and then decide:
-- blackmail your coworkers
-- sue the company and go neet
-- find a better job

Rinse and repeat until dead or retired.

This is the corp life.

Document EVERYTHING and then decide:
-- blackmail your coworkers
-- sue the company and go neet
-- find a better job

Rinse and repeat until dead or retired.

This is the corp life.
there is no better job

My plan is to use this company as a fund for my surgery maxxing

Then after surgery maxxing simply vanish to hopefully lead a non incel life

Or at least better than i am treated now everywhere i go

once i surgery max i will simply move somewhere people dont know me to essentially test out my new face

This is as far as I have gotten with a plan, if my face still doesnt work at least i tried

wrong

In my opinion it gets WORSE

Zoomers are the most lookist generation the shallowist most consumerist generation there has ever been

All of this stacks the game even more against the incel
Yeah FUCK man you’re right

Yeah FUCK man you’re right
one question you must ask for the future

WHAT PATHETIC VISUAL (SEE LOOKIST AGAIN) APP WILL THEY BRING OUT NEXT

You had SHITtok straight after they saw snapchat and instagram worked

the problem is what next how much further can it go, ITS ALL ABOUT THE DIRECTION OF THE NARRATIVE, ITS JUST GOING ONE WAY IF YOU LOOK AT THE CHRONOLOGY AND ADD UP THE DOTS

PATHETIC

I work in Customer Service during uni and make €15,60 p/h, get a new job, NIGGER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back