Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The incels.is logo should be official icon for incels (also flags and shit)

I think it's a really retarded idea to associate a gathering of men who are simply ugly and depressed with Naziism. Genuinely, are you a fed?
The designs are good but this is a great way to streamline our branding as terrorists. Nazis would all want to exterminate us by the way, we are all subhumans!

Only a minority of incels sign up to this site, and a minority on this site are associated with nazi shit. Associating ugly, depressed men under such a label is counterproductive. We're hardly going to assemble and riot JFL, it just makes us bigger targets for normgroids to pick on.
You don't have to brand with Nazism. My point is only the "man logo

I think it's a really retarded idea to associate a gathering of men who are simply ugly and depressed with Naziism. Genuinely, are you a fed?
The designs are good but this is a great way to streamline our branding as terrorists. Nazis would all want to exterminate us by the way, we are all subhumans!

Only a minority of incels sign up to this site, and a minority on this site are associated with nazi shit. Associating ugly, depressed men under such a label is counterproductive. We're hardly going to assemble and riot JFL, it just makes us bigger targets for normgroids to pick on.
Also we don't have to associate with Nazis to be monitored by the fbi. The so called counter extremism organizations call us male supremacists and extremists.

Check out jew places like adl and spic if.you wanna be up to date on what the enemies are thinking

We're already on Canada and UK "shit list" or "composite extremism" or "other extremism" but never neo nazism. So they have made a new classification for us.

Last edited:
I edited that picture .is logo looks pretty similar to american pedestrian/crosswalk warning sign
We can make it our own, just as pol made ok hand and pepe as their own

Very based.
@Darth_Aurelius can use this for his movement

Yes former Nazis would want to kill us (they also wanted to kill blue eyed Slavs so go figure their logic). But us Incel-Nazis we wouldn't. Also, if we never do anything, nothing is gonna happen. He's not a fed.

88th SS "Elliot Rodger" Division
View attachment 1076635
Marine laughing gif

We need to make the incel "man" logo iconic that way everyone knows it's us when they see it. Just like how chud and pepe is associated with 4chan.

The key point of establishing relevancy is having a official logo, which we do not; our forum is the most active incel community, therefore, I think it's good candidate of being the representative icon of incels.

Here's some flags I 'made', based on Nazi ones. Why Nazi ones specifically? Because they're iconic and easy to symvolize. Also, it gives us controversy (free attention.from media). The black pill should lead to racial seperation too because racepill unfortunately, exists.

SS stands for Sexless Status or something.

Incelistan Flag
View attachment 1076633
Incelwaffen-SS flag
View attachment 1076634
View attachment 1076635
It should be the 196th SS Division. 19=S, 6=G. Supreme Gentleman.

It should be the 196th SS Division. 19=S, 6=G. Supreme Gentleman.
Gave me a new idea....18196

All hail the supreme gentleman

We need to make the incel "man" logo iconic that way everyone knows it's us when they see it. Just like how chud and pepe is associated with 4chan.

The key point of establishing relevancy is having a official logo, which we do not; our forum is the most active incel community, therefore, I think it's good candidate of being the representative icon of incels.

Here's some flags I 'made', based on Nazi ones. Why Nazi ones specifically? Because they're iconic and easy to symvolize. Also, it gives us controversy (free attention.from media). The black pill should lead to racial seperation too because racepill unfortunately, exists.

Incelistan Flag
View attachment 1076633
Incelwaffen-SS flag
View attachment 1076634
View attachment 1076635
Lel

Holy Based.

Full support to this; please share more like this.

fuck ur faggot nazi flag, take that shit to storm front

fuck ur faggot nazi flag, take that shit to storm front
That's not my point. my point is that everyone should use the man logo to represent incels. I was just giving examples on how they would be done. I could give rats ass if some incels decided to apply the man logo on the USA flag or some Africa shithole

I'm not a nationalist, supremacist, or align with any ideology - philosophical, political, or religious. These flags don't represent me or my beliefs. None of you speak for me, and I speak for none of you. I don't give a shit about any of this.

Incels are not a monolith.

Incelistan Flag
View attachment 1076633
Incelwaffen-SS flag
View attachment 1076634
View attachment 1076635
Agreed every other group, even the retarded ones have flags. So should we. It’ll be a joy to play the wokies cards against them kek.

> “oh this flag offends you? Why do you hate low status men just for existing?!?
> “oh you don’t like this flag? Why don’t you want low status ugly men to have rights?
Etc

Their coping tears would be delicious as the same cards they’ve played, usually erroneously, are thrown back in their fucking faces.

Great post, bump.