Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The inhumane, monstrous, disgusting foid fantasies and activities.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Kelly La Rue, Veteran, small business owner, Master Electrician
Updated 1 year ago · Author has 17.9K answers and 45.8M answer views

Have you ever allowed a train to be run on yourself? Did you regret it?

Since I’m a man the answer is no but I found the question interesting so did some research. Most women seem to enjoy it:

User “flirtastic.” "Five guys, college party. I was pretty drunk, had been dumped recently and feeling unattractive and unsexy, yet very horny. A couple guys were coming on to me, but I was feeling like I needed attention. I don't regret it, it was fun, and it made me feel fulfilled and wanted. My p*ssy was pretty sore the next day.”

User “ColostomySquad.” "I know a girl who, in high school (she was 16) performed an act known as the human butterfly, or screaming eagle. 5 guys, 3 holes, 2 hands. She did it on my friends little brothers trampoline when his parents and little brother were away. She decided it was fun, and went back for round 2 a couple weeks later and had it filmed. Hence the reason I know it's true because EVERYONE saw the footage.”

User “ColostomySquad.” "She also sent out a mass text once, laid on her bed letting local guys go through her, one by one, over the course of a few hours til the cops were called, due to the amount of young guys and their cars lingering at her house.

I don't know if she regretted it, we had a falling out, because of a boyfriend who cheated on me with her. But she got hell for what she did.”

User “ColostomySquad.” "Girls hated her because of her thing for taken guys, and guys had absolutely no respect for her for obvious reasons. She ended up leaving the state and cutting ties with everyone she knew here.

I'm guessing it's a major source of regret for her, considering the move to another state and the fact her parents found out.”

User “mythrowaway892.” "I swing, but usually couple swapping. But one time I went to a (pretty famous) swing club with my SO and 'pulled a train' of about 6 guys and 3 girls. Swing clubs, especially this one, are very strict, so I was very comfortable. No regrets, it was fun. I would do it again under the right circumstances.”

User “Assortedberries.” "In my teen years, I had three female friends I was very close to. We would usually have sex with each other, but to spice things up, we'd pick fellas to join our parties and take them to the bedrooms. Sometimes we'd share, sometimes we'd keep certain ones to ourselves. Sometimes we'd just have massive group sex on the living room floor.”

User “Assortedberries.” "After a while, we started seeing how many guys we could take in one night. These were very intoxicated times for me, so a lot of it is hazy, but there were nights were I had 6, 7, 8 guys in a night. I don't regret it, but I also keep it to myself, hence, a throwaway account. Still, those times were fun. I'm glad I had the experience.”

Anonymous. "Was watching some football with my guy friends and got very sloppy drunk. Eventually i took one into the bedroom for some fun I could hear them knocking on the door. After the guy finished I guess I yelled something like ‘next' and yea it was on. Don't regret it at all, it was one of those college things.”

Anonymous. "My girlfriend and I found two guys on Craigslist. One of them had a really great c*ck. The other was a master in the art of rope. We met up at a bar for drinks, got to know each other, got comfortable. Then we walked back home and proceeded to f*ck her for hours. She had her hair tied up so that all three of us had our own leash on her and we would fight over her mouth.”

User “Catisawh*re.” "Lot's of threesomes. I guess a sex train would be more than 3 guys? I've had that a few times too.

For me it's wonderful. Once at a swing party many, many years ago I had ten guys (counting my boyfriend at the time) and I really did love it. Then there have been twice where I had more than two guys at a time. What can I say? Guess I was just a fun girl.”

User “echannie.” "I have a few times. It's always been enjoyable. Some of them are nice to experience each guy, but sometimes they just sorta run together.”

User “Kittentummies.” "I have fantasies about doing this and really wish I could. But I can't imagine how I'd manage to find several different guys to do it who I KNOW are clean....and I wouldn't wanna risk catching anything if they weren't. :(“ Ladies Reveal The Times They’ve Had A "Train Ran On Them"

All this going on and we rotting here without even the most average Becky daring to look at us.
Fucking circus.

Kelly La Rue, Veteran, small business owner, Master Electrician
Updated 1 year ago · Author has 17.9K answers and 45.8M answer views

Have you ever allowed a train to be run on yourself? Did you regret it?

Since I’m a man the answer is no but I found the question interesting so did some research. Most women seem to enjoy it:

All this going on and we rotting here without even the most average Becky daring to look at us.
Fucking circus.
i swear everyone who has had sexual interactions and have a partner and have had sex are in a parallel universe, and us incels are in another universe. the non incels are just holograms in our universe :cryfeels:

i swear everyone who has had sexual interactions and have a partner and have had sex are in a parallel universe, and us incels are in another universe. the non incels are just holograms in our universe :cryfeels:
Or it is all normal and we are the holograms, mistakenly dislocated to a reality we do not belong in.

Or it is all normal and we are the holograms, mistakenly dislocated to a reality we do not belong in.
islammaxx if you cant get a gf, there is basically white halo in 3rd world muslim countries.

Call on forces of nature to deal with them.

Ddf1482dcd4dc5fc267cfa0a6c0cd720

Sterling savoy fireball

islammaxx if you cant get a gf, there is basically white halo in 3rd world muslim countries.
Religion is giga tera fucking cope, I will never do it.

ok then be an incel for the remainder of your life then
Wtf do you suggest me doing as a muslim, dude? I can't fathom the mental gymnastic to make me believe the god I'm worshipping is real and I will get anything out of it for my life. I don't want a single wife, I want many girls.

Wtf do you suggest me doing as a muslim, dude? I can't fathom the mental gymnastic to make me believe the god I'm worshipping is real and I will get anything out of it for my life. I don't want a single wife, I want many girls.
jihadmaxx then :feelskek:

It Is indeed a circus