Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The insufferable fag zer0 has been spamming his jbt autism on here for too long

Should Zer0 be banned?

• O I am a jbt fucktard like him

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Silence his autism.

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
let’s get the mods to put a sock in his fat mouth

THAT'S NOW HOW BAN WORKS

You also made fair share of bait threads and yet you keep calling for others ban all the time, stop being a crybaby and move on.

You also made fair share of bait threads and yet you keep calling for others ban all the time, stop being a crybaby and move on.

df9.png

Agreed fuck that faggot he just spams shit JBT threads, shit JBW threads and gay Incelius Savage worship threads.

Agreed fuck that faggot he just spams shit JBT threads, shit JBW threads and gay Incelius Savage worship threads.
Forgot about that nigger wasn’t he banned months ago?

Forgot about that nigger wasn’t he banned months ago?
I think he ascended because he is a fakecel he hasn't been on sense January.

Just use the ignore button

What’s JBT?

High rn and idk why but this is making me laugh :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just be tall
He always makes “just be ….” posts jfl. “Just be NT”, “Just be white”, “just be average”, “just be rich”, etc. I think he’s just shitposting at this point.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

He always makes “just be ….” posts jfl. “Just be NT”, “Just be white”, “just be average”, “just be rich”, etc. I think he’s just shitposting at this point.
He's basically the new @Reclusemaxxer at this point. He even stole that niggas avi at one point :feelskek:

Get rid of the Gandhi lover

Just like his faggot boyfriend incelus savage aka the fakecel he can go straight to hell he isnt as bad as his bf tbf due to far less spaming the only good thing that guy did was piss off IT which is a point in anyone's favour as those landwhales and troons can go straight to hell. Hell as a point I see 90% of users as brocels and like and care for most of you but fakecels or faggots ideally would get in a head on collision.

True, although reclusemaxxer was a blatant fakcecel and zero is obviously a truecel

:fuk:
Wait how was he a fakecel? Ik what he was banned for, but what gave off the impression he was a fakecel?

Wait how was he a fakecel? Ik what he was banned for, but what gave off the impression he was a fakecel?
Accidentally revealed his power level.

Just like his faggot boyfriend incelus savage aka the fakecel he can go straight to hell he isnt as bad as his bf tbf due to far less spaming the only good thing that guy did was piss off IT which is a point in anyone's favour as those landwhales and troons can go straight to hell. Hell as a point I see 90% of users as brocels and like and care for most of you but fakecels or faggots ideally would get in a head on collision.
Based.

Hey kretschemer change your settings so we can add you to a whitecel group chat or dont up to you. There are several people in there.