Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The irony of the vagina

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
The vagina is a very ironic thing in many aspects.

Men crave it, but what is it really? It’s actually just a hole, so literally nothing. We crave “nothing”. I can create a hole anywhere and out of anything. I can make a hole with my hand and use it to stimulate my penis. This would be called masturbation.

Ok hand gesture

But it’s not so easy. If masturbation was so fulfilling, we wouldn’t suffer from inceldom, we wouldn’t mind.

Even though we crave a hole, “nothing”, the most important thing is what’s around the hole – the woman. This became clear to me yesterday, when I and other users talked about sex toys in another thread. Some said a rubber torso around the hole would be a desirable sex toy, others were appalled and pointed out that the toy looked like a chopped up corpse.

Woo 9609

Some would be ok with a full doll that has legs and arms and a head. Others not so much, they want a real human, a whore. And some men don’t even want a whore, it has to be a young virgin for them.

A lot of demands for something that surrounds “nothing”, don’t you agree? Your body doesn’t agree. Only if it’s a real human would your body release all the right chemicals that you need for genuine satisfaction. Masturbation does not make your body release all of the chemicals your body would release from sex. Would a doll help you release the other chemicals, I wonder? Research has to be done.

But this is not the only irony of the vagina.

The other irony is that the vagina is a portal from heaven to hell.

When you enter it, you enter heaven. The pleasure and ecstasy it can give you is unique to the vagina. Only hard drugs can compete, but it won’t be worth it and just a poor alternative you would get punished for. The woman who is penetrated also feels this unique pleasure. Both the man and the woman who have sex feel heavenly pleasure.

A Spanish author whose book I read described a sex scene, and the act of penetration was described as “entering flesh made of milk and honey”, or something like that, I don’t remember, I read the book a long time ago. He compared the penetration of the vagina with entering Eden, the paradise, the biblical heaven of Christianity.

But when you exit the vagina, you are in hell. The pleasure is over and soon it’s just a memory. What you are left with, oftentimes, is a child to take care of forever. More responsibility and stress. Your life turns into hell.

But not just yours and the woman’s who will go through 9 months of pregnancy and child birth. The child came from the vagina, from nothingness, into hell. It came into existence and will suffer in your world.

Schopenhauer said that it would be better to not exist – existence itself is bad. Is heaven literally nothing? A state of nothingness? One user on .is was in a coma and he wished he could stay there forever. He was in heaven.

In esotericism, the vagina and the divine feminine is a symbol for creation, because it’s the woman who can give birth to new life. The Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol “Ankh” is used to represent the word for life and is also a symbol of life itself. Take a look. There is a portal/ a hole/ a vagina on top of the symbol:

Ankh SVG 01

But the vagina is also deceptive. It looks eerily similar to a snake’s mouth.

Urr8l11u4h221

The snake represents the devil, the father of all lies. In the story of Adam and Eve, the serpent of the garden represents the voice of temptation. It made Eve take a bite from the fruit of the tree of knowledge, then she made Adam take a bite too. God punished them and threw them out of the garden.

But the snake could also be seen as a phallic symbol. So when man and woman have sex, it’s a snake entering a snake. A snake that bites its tail, ouroboros – eternity.

Ouroboros symbol 1024x1024

People die, but thanks to sexual reproduction, humanity itself lives for eternity. More human bodies are born when people have sex and these bodies are vessels for new souls and recycled souls. A soul is recycled when it gets tricked to enter the tunnel of light after the body dies – the tunnel of light is the portal back into our world, back into hell – the tunnel of light is a vagina.

DO NOT enter the tunnel of light.

Vagina is just a pile of flesh.

--OP has finally gotten access to Vril..
Aspire this knowledge, for the holy well is one of absence, not of cravings.
And in nothingness, one achieves it´s inevitable endgoal, absolute zero.

But the vagina is also deceptive. It looks eerily similar to a snake’s mouth.

View attachment 905351
It really does I looked at for a brief split second scrolled up right away was worried it was a roastie for a second and am in public and don't want someone seeing me looking at NSFW material.