Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The j00s plan something big this year

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_q6NOiR5w4

As you heard many elits and j00s are building bunkers on remote Islands and many fallout like shelters (Vaults) are being build, and you also hear in the media that the predictive program people to get ready for a "Black swan" event that will most likely take place in Fabruary or a little bit.

My guess it will be mass civil unrest due to them raising texs everywhere that will climax in civil wars world wide, since normies are devided between (right) and (Left) not knowing that the j00s control both sides and that it doesn't matter who is chosen since the j00s finnance all of them and they are doing their bidding.

Can you guess what will happen, I remember the same talks were before 2020 and I knew then that something big will happen and I was not wrong.

So what do u think will happen??

>Paul Goy Watson

dnw

Nothing ever happens jews will jew you will pay taxes and wont be able to critize them.

Nothing ever happens jews will jew you will pay taxes and wont be able to critize them.
Well so why all of the elites suddenly build bunkers, and the media talks about a "Black Swan" event???

They Jews dont understand its not a good thing when you are less than 1% of the population but still are in the news all the time. Its the same thing for trans faggots. If you're such a small minority, don't bring too much attention on yourself or else people will destroy you inevitably (and for good reasons)

you know with all the elections and wars that something seriously fucky Is gonna go down

If the media talks about something then it's not true.
Well I do agree, but also remember predictive programing and the fact that the elite and the ultra rich are all talking about it, even google issued warning to its elite workers.

U know something is in the air.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_q6NOiR5w4

As you heard many elits and j00s are building bunkers on remote Islands and many fallout like shelters (Vaults) are being build, and you also hear in the media that the predictive program people to get ready for a "Black swan" event that will most likely take place in Fabruary or a little bit.

My guess it will be mass civil unrest due to them raising texs everywhere that will climax in civil wars world wide, since normies are devided between (right) and (Left) not knowing that the j00s control both sides and that it doesn't matter who is chosen since the j00s finnance all of them and they are doing their bidding.

Can you guess what will happen, I remember the same talks were before 2020 and I knew then that something big will happen and I was not wrong.

So what do u think will happen??

could be blackouts, another war, internet shut down

i think carbon credits will be in later years

could be blackouts, another war, internet shut down

i think carbon credits will be in later years
Bruhh those carbon stuff are everywhere, even the country of the j00s is about to tex their people with carbron tex.

Doomsday preppers will spend another 5000 bucks on military roleplay backpacks filled with goyslop and moronically expensive knifes.

Im certin the j00s are planning something, another Plandemic??? to compeltley crush the economics.

Or complete automation and the creation of a UBI system.

9/11 2 but with hijacked nuclear missile submarine by saudi pilots again but "masterminded" by some dude in iran.
the "october 7th" meme didnt work because the sandnigs they allowed to be supplied refused to actually grape the dirty jew foids and focused too much on the half manned military installations.
might cause nuclear winter when they launch nuclear "counter-"strikes on iran

Last edited:
Probably another scamdemic

PJW is jewish. allegedly

Last edited:
PJW is jewish.
Alex Jones' (who is responsible for PJW) has a jew family and started his company with jew partners....jfl.......

But yes the jews are always planning something

WW3 and nuclear attack on Iran

Let the kikes try, we'll be getting rid of them once and for all.

Let the kikes try, we'll be getting rid of them once and for all.
then we have a shit ton of people to blackpill about how kikes are destroying the world

They Jews dont understand its not a good thing when you are less than 1% of the population but still are in the news all the time. Its the same thing for trans faggots. If you're such a small minority, don't bring too much attention on yourself or else people will destroy you inevitably (and for good reasons)

then we have a shit ton of people to blackpill about how kikes are destroying the world
Alot more people are blackpilled about them now than 10-20 years ago and it just keeps rising. Think about Epstein, Ye/Kanye and now, the palestinian conflict. Young people in particular are getting more antisemetic by the day.

Alot more people are blackpilled about them now than 10-20 years ago and it just keeps rising. Think about Epstein, Ye/Kanye and now, the palestinian conflict. Young people in particular are getting more antisemetic by the day.
fucking based.

D358011f0d096c46

I heard that UK is trying to create a vaccine for this disease X. So try to imagine this, they are making a vaccine against a disease they haven't even discovered yet. Make it make sense.

If anyone still thinks that covid vaccines were anything but biological warfare then you are an idiot and probably deserved to be culled.

Disease X is going to come and all the side effects of the covid jab will be attributed to the disease x. The government isn't going to admit they poisoned you with a deadly toxin in order to reduce the world population.

As you heard many elits and j00s are building bunkers on remote Islands and many fallout like shelters
Thats odd to me bc they'd def already have those far ahead in advance.

these soy filled people won't hurt eachother
If the internet shuts down completely there will absolutely be widespread violence, intensified by racial divisions. I really don't wanna be in America rn but I don't really have anywhere else to go to besides a shitty Latin American country bc of dual citizenship. If the drafts look imminent im def leaving and heading south to that country

This is 2022 thinking. I feel in 2024 a large number of normies, maybe a 20% minority in the west and a far larger % in the east know exactly who is behind it all.

Remember, it probs looked similarly hopeless in Weimar Germany in the 1920s. In the end Jews got a small dose of what they deserved. They've been expulsed from almost 200 countries in history. They rarely win. They think the are smarter then they are. Even today, you can see how they are not as smart as they thought because the world is awakening to the Jewish disease all the while their safe haven countries are being overrun by muslims... the same muslims that Jewish politicians have allowed to infiltrate Europe (doesn't seem like such a 200IQ move now right?). Meanwhile Israel is fighting with limited aid due to the Jewish war in Ukraine (another low IQ Jew move). The Jew's greed is his biggest enemy.

Imagine seeing:

1. Jews flooding NATO countries with Muslims who then begin to protest and cause the Jews problems.
2. Jews starting a war in Ukraine leading to limited aid to Israel in a time of need
3. The only pro-Jew voices on social media are the countless bots they deploy. Like if Reddit banned ChatGPT bots, there'd be almost zero pro Israel posts on r/worldnews and similar.

...and from all that, your take is "Jews are smart and playing 4D chess". They are not playing 4D chess, they are making huge mistakes.

I pray Iran nukes Israel in 2024. Then the world will be a much better place.

WW3 or Civil War 2, what do the globohomo have up their sleeve this year?