Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Japanese(likely) Were the First to Refer to Women as Toilets.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I'm reading an article on so-called comfort women (state-mandated prostitutes for the military) during the World War 2 period. "Comfort women lived in sordid conditions, and were called "public toilets" by the Japanese."

Based Japanese; high-IQ & blackpilled race.

And never forget:

e5f7e140dcc926e3be8cb6391b18ed45816d1b0bb345999c0bf13d638321acac_1.jpg

Last edited:
10% - attempting to start up fight in ID
Rude.

and now schoolgirls are forced to wear the sluttiest, most mouth watering uniforms even in winter

japanese women know theyre toilets because of the based men

Zased Japcels being pioneers

and now schoolgirls are forced to wear the sluttiest, most mouth watering uniforms even in winter

japanese women know theyre toilets because of the based men

Based the japs will always be the superior asians

>1 in 3 Japanese foids have appeared in AVs

I mean, they're not wrong. Their women literally are toilets.

Last edited:
I know a japanese american family it was the only japanese family back when i lived in a small town and they forced their daughtERs to wear the same shit year round and it was awfully similar to the japanese school uniforms they have in their country
I want a japanese girl but im incel

They are whitu cocku only you're hapa so you're too asian. I'm mixed asian (not japanese) but i doubt they would want me either
my pheno is actually kinda northern chinese because of strange genetic recomb so im not even a high smv kind of asian

They are whitu cocku only you're hapa so you're too asian. I'm mixed asian (not japanese) but i doubt they would want me either
I think I have heard of some hapas(as long as normie-tier) actually doing well in Asian countries.

I think I have heard of some hapas(as long as normie-tier) actually doing well in Asian countries.
im hapa and im incel even in japan. Hapas need sharp features to slay there. my nasal bridge and nose overall is literally chinese tier and i have an asian female jaw. I get nose mogged by avg jap who has a dorsal hump and sharper nose tip :feelskek:

Yeah there is a reason Japan conquered all of Asia. They were moggers and their culture mogged everybody.

China outsmarted them in the end though with their economymaxxing.

How the fuck can you get 10% for shit like this:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

>1 in 3 Japanese foids have appeared in AVs

I mean, they're not wrong. Their women literally are toilets.
Dunno, that would be millions and millions of them, and trust me, there really aren't that many AVs, I checked:feelskek::feelskek:. I've googled this and found some stats that put it around 1 in 200, seems a lot more realistic but I'm still not sure about that.

Exactly, everbody only want feminine ladyboy kpop men
Probably due to the fact that modern diets, lifestyle, and even the birth control foids are on is proven to make people more prone to femininity & attracted to it.

Same here.

How the fuck can you get 10% for shit like this:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Dunno, that would be millions and millions of them, and trust me, there really aren't that many AVs, I checked:feelskek::feelskek:. I've googled this and found some stats that put it around 1 in 200, seems a lot more realistic but I'm still not sure about that.
It is way closer to 1 in 200 idk what he's talking bout. Japanese girls are such fucking repressed whores ngl. They want to be toilets but they repress themselves initially (avg age to lose virginity is 19-20 which is better than the west where its 17-18 at least, not to mention not many japanese are religious so it's a pretty decent number). Imagine you fuck a japanese girl who is sexually repressed cause she's so attracted to you.

Probably due to the fact that modern diets, lifestyle, and even the birth control foids are on is proven to make people more prone to femininity & attracted to it.

Same here.
koreans arent that feminine just like how young guys arent feminine because of signs of youth. Theyre more neotenous than feminine but theres a lot of overlap ofc

Same here.
this more applies to women who are into actual low dimorphism pubescent looking twinks tbh but yea theres no denying korean men are more feminine than say white men on average. I still think kpop kinda exaggerates peoples perception of the masculinity of asians, they all wear makeup and act super gay

I've got a big head though, meaning my eye level is actually lower. And my posture is dogshit, I can't stand straight for more than a few minutes nowadays
skull measurements?

I don't know, it's not oddly shaped just large skull in comparison to the body

why

I suck shit at ball sports, I've been trying to get into mma
i thought you said you couldnt stand up straight cuz of your head but i changed it

I was about to to tell you the actual statistic is 1 in 200, but you've already found that out. This would make it around 320,000 whores who have been featured in an AV, which is still a staggering and incomparable amount all the same. An industry insider on 2chan made the estimations. It's an estimation based on how many new "actresses" debut every year.

A few cm above average but not anything insane, like 63-64 cm
is that circumference or what? if so thats literally ridiculous lmao you must be wide headed but also not brachy

also give head height and bizygo

I was about to to tell you the actual statistic is 1 in 200, but you've already found that out. This would make it around 320,000 whores who have been featured in an AV, which is still a staggering and incomparable amount all the same. An industry insider on 2chan made the estimations. It's an estimation based on how many new "actresses" debut every year.
fuck i need a japanese maid

Geez, that's fucking insane: Foids have gotten completely out of control & need to be subdued again.

25% amwf dutch cantonese 25% Tatar 25% Mongol 25% Chinese
Damn quite the mix: Definitely much more Asiatic than White/European though.

I'm about 1/4 South European & 3/4 NW Euro.

In the United States mixed europeans are more common in urban areas whereas in rural areas all of the white people are pretty much 90% North German
Yeah that is true: Also, some of my family are much more recent immigrants from Europe as opposed to the more long-term stock of Anglo-Saxons, though I also have some of that in me.

And by recent, I mean like post 1950s or so; unique case.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back