Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jawline Challenge, Gum for 8 hours a day!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
According to experts in order to see any real change in the shape of the masseter, the gum chewer would need to chew gum for about six to eight hours per day for about six years.

Got some based nicotine chewing gum thatll keep me chill since i just quit my cigarettes and honestly these are MUCH better, I also get a nicotine hit too, Its not needed as im good at quitting things but tbh i think this is way better than smoking and i can also work my jaw aswell!

Good jawline is nothing without strong cheekbones and brow ridge. The combination of these three features makes a man a Chad.

Good jawline is nothing without strong cheekbones and brow ridge. The combination of these three features makes a man a Chad.
IK, But its worth giving it a shot to see what it looks like without the fat or if i develop it a bit!

Eyes, Brow and jaw makes a chad yes, Could also be nose which i need another surgery to fix

Grecogum

Got some based nicotine chewing gum thatll keep me chill since i just quit my cigarettes and honestly these are MUCH better, I also get a nicotine hit too, Its not needed as im good at quitting things but tbh i think this is way better than smoking and i can also work my jaw aswell!
You like snus? I'd put like 8 packets in my mouth and start sweating and getting nauseous and shit.

I used to chew gum all the time in school. I chewed every day, all day for about 3 years, I don't think that it did much.

How did you quit Cigarettes ? I want to aswell
Also how is Snus like ? I want to try it soon

@Adolf Hitler