Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Jews fear the samurai

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Because airport security was focused on the possibility of a Palestinian attack, the Japanese attackers took the guards by surprise. ... As they entered the waiting area, they opened up their violin cases and extracted Czech vz. 58 assault rifles with the butt stocks removed. They began to fire indiscriminately at airport staff and visitors, which included a group of pilgrims from Puerto Rico, and tossed grenades as they changed magazines. Yasuda was accidentally shot dead by one of the other attackers, and Okudaira moved from the airport building into the landing area, firing at passengers disembarking from an El Al aircraft before being killed by one of his own grenades, either due to accidental premature explosion or as a suicide. Okamoto was shot by security, brought to the ground by an El Al employee, and arrested as he attempted to leave the terminal. A total of 26 people were killed during the attack.

Wtf since when do even japs hate jews

The Japanese public initially reacted with disbelief to initial reports that the perpetrators of the massacre were Japanese until a Japanese embassy official sent to the hospital confirmed that Okamoto was a Japanese national. Okamoto told the diplomat that he had nothing personal against the Israeli people, but that he had to do what he did because "It was my duty as a soldier of the revolution."

the jews only fear one kind of people

"It was my duty as a soldier of the revolution."
I don't condone terrorism, especially not anti-semitic terrorism, but if I did I might call this based and bushido-pilled.

i use 2chan and they create a lot of jew hate threads
image.png

i use 2chan and they create a lot of jew hate threads
image.png
why tho ? what reason do they have to be anti-semitic ? are there even any jews in japan ?