Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The Joker playing Napoleon Bonaparte. Looks EPIC!!

i am considering watching it but i know the actual content will be confused and woke crap (the ridley scott special)

for instance they seem to put a focus on napoleon being cucked and humiliated by a woman. i understand that's a fact of history but want to bet that 50% or more of the movie is going to be about that fucking woman.

for instance they seem to put a focus on napoleon being cucked and humiliated by a woman. i understand that's a fact of history but want to bet that 50% or more of the movie is going to be about that fucking woman.
Could be worse. At least Napoleon isn't black here

i am considering watching it but i know the actual content will be confused and woke crap (the ridley scott special)
They could have made the whole movie into a ridicule of short men by using a non-chad actor with a "napoleon" complex, filled with manlet jokes. But they didn't

yeah and in this movie he sits there sulking like a kid while a woman says 'you are nothing without me' or whatever
If you watch the quick scenes of them together, he pretty MUCH DOMINATED her, as it should be. I think this is going to be an epic movie personally. He CROWNED himself Emperor! Shall we vote? Haha

I wish Napoleon was actually a manlet

I think Napoleon was a bit autistic. If he wasn't a military mastermind, he would have been incel.

I've seen his hat that he left behind in his carriage as he was in mad rush to get away after the Battle of Waterloo.

ohh damnn I'm gonna watch this for sure

I was fascinated with napoleon in high school.

the guy won epic battles in europe against larger armies and he revolutionized warfare. the division system is still used today where every army division is self sufficient and can come to the aid of other divisions.

you can think of the napoleonic wars as world war 0.5