Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The lack of empathy most foids show is disturbing tbh

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m5x35e/bold_of_you_to_assume_that_embracing_sexuality_is/gr4c0kg/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

This new IT regular is allegedly a 16 years old hypersexual foid who has fucked over 270 people.

As I linked there, she describes her addiction for sex as something that "cannot be quelled at all".

I wonder if it never crossed her mind, not even once, that some incels here might also be hypersexual, or extremely needy codependents for that matter, who suffer immensely with it as fucking INCELS. Some people here are in their 30s (I myself am), 40s, 50s even, I think @FrustratedWhiteMale was even older than that, and NEVER had the opportunity to have sex or a relationship.

How can a person like her not have any empathy and expect us to have all the empathy in the world for raped sluts? The levels of solipsism, narcissism and coldness is insane.

I fully admit that I have a severe difficulty sympathizing with promiscuous foids who get raped, but this is the case because I'm fucking twice her age and lived all this time as an incel, being and seeing other incel or even normie guys also being rejected, ghosted, abused, bullied, ridiculed, ignored, frivorced, falsely accused of rape/harassment, etc, by foids. I didn't become a misogynist after the first, second, third or even tenth bad experience with foids, I did it after DECADES of nothing but bad experiences with them. All the while seeing that foids love serial killers, thugs, psychopaths, etc, to boot.

Last edited:
it's funny that these creatures are protected by the vast majority of man just because they've been born with a hole

these men are all fucking slaves and need to perish with these hoes

that foids post history is the biggest fucking lolfuel I've ever seen. her dad is a gigawagecuck who spends like 16 hours a day at work to provide for his teenage daughter while she's at home getting pumped and dumped by hundreds of guys who barely know her, doing hard drugs, getting sent to rehab and other shit. she even says in one post that he dropped out of college and gave up all of his dreams in life for her and this is what she does with it :feelskek: :lul:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTk51PyvZKU

that foids post history is the biggest fucking lolfuel I've ever seen. her dad is a gigawagecuck who spends like 16 hours a day at work to provide for her while she's at home ruining her body with drugs and getting pumped and dumped by countless guys who barely know her. she even says in one post that he dropped out of college and gave up all of his dreams in life for her and this is what she does with it :feelskek: :lul:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTk51PyvZKU

Thanks for the lifefuel. It can get worse. Imagine being him :feelsbadman:

Imagine if you were a subhuman male with that disorder.
Roped as a kid

it's funny that these creatures are protected by the vast majority of man just because they've been born with a hole

and they are considered to have more emotional intelligence:feelsree:. holes have manipulated the whole cosmos. holes can easily get in to your head and fuck u up. :feelsrope:

270 people??? at 16???

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And her dad works 16 hours a day to support someone like her??

:feelsclown::(

Truly, no comment needed.

BadAssPrincessA is encouraging her degeneracy yet they call our community the circle jerk.

BadAssPrincessA is encouraging her degeneracy yet they call our community the circle jerk.
Ecouraging her self-destructive promiscuous behavior when she herself says it makes her hate herself. You should be ashamed, princess whatever. This is way more serious than the vents people do here.

As for the 16 yo, she is constantly saying we need help. I do need help, but my problem would probably be solved through good experiences with women and teen love. If I could have a lasting relationship with a teen girl who doesn't disrespect, cheat on or discard me, my misogyny and fixation on teens would probably diminish severely after some years. Your problem is way more serious. Seek help yourself.

Last edited:

It’s truly cucked that most men protect women who would never lift a finger to help them in they were dying, let alone fuck them

This is probably a larp. I can't believe that someone has 270 N-count at 16.
I can. Perilous times, my friend. But I don't know, could be a LARP or at least an exaggeration.

I hate mindless slaves

It’s truly cucked that most men protect women who would never lift a finger to help them in they were dying, let alone fuck them

They live breathe and die to protect women. And they are mad because blackpilled incels aren't doing the same.

Kiwifarms should focus on these anti-incel faggots instead of us. every single IT user is a lolcow.

270 people??? at 16???

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And her dad works 16 hours a day to support someone like her??

:feelsclown::(

Truly, no comment needed.
what a cuck, if he was based she would never have turned out like this or been offed by now

That’s why u hate mikasa right?
Yea anyone outside of inceldom is kinda a slave. A mindless retarded slave

Most women nowadays are so cruel and unempathetic, I can't remember the last time one actually showed any sort of sympathy for me, It's usually been males