Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The last homeless man you saw

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Was he a Manlet or a tall fag?

Average height I think.

Yeah he's as shorts as me

Average height, but very skinny and dirty. A framelet I'd say.

manlet old black fat screaming at himself

Idk man he was sleeping on the ground but probably a manlet

Average height.

im a super manlet so my height spectrum may be different than yours
the last homeless person i saw was tall to me but he was probably only 5'7 or 5'8. but that's super tall compared to me but i think thats below average for an american male?

either way i didn't mind him being that tall because he was completely naked and sleeping on a pile of leaves outside and screaming at me because i woke him up (i took a shortcut to walk to work and walked by an alleyway of sorts. i didnt see him as he was on the ground sleeping and this alleyway has a bunch of junk everywhere). he screamed he was going to kick my ass. i was sort of afraid but as i walked back home at the end of the day he was nowhere to be seen and i never saw him again.

Lack of social capital and or drug addiction = homelessness

That is why America is rapidly disintegrating. The rich getting richer and the middle class and poor are either stagnant or often doing worst as time goes on.

usually they’re sitting down at the side of the road so i cant tell

Average height

it's hard to tell cuz they're always sitting down

Was he a Manlet or a tall fag?
Tall as fuck probably 6'2 but I feel like this dude is a undercover fed because he has been patrolling my town for years and always asks for a pound but doesnt seem like he is a druggie because he is very articulate . Or he does it just for money and isn't really homeless

Manlet i gauged to be at around 5’5 just an inch shorter than me