Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The Last of Us white 12yo Sarah Miller to be portrayed in 2023 tv series on HBO by 18yo negress Nico Parker

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
TheNegressOfUs @thespanishcel your thoughts on this? Saw in earlier thread you played 1st game

They could make a version of Vladimir Nabokov's "Lolita" with a middle aged transsexual as lolita next.

The ruin every show

The last of us was a shit video game series. The last of us 2 was absolute dogshit. It was already ruined who cares
It was a good video game when i played it on the ps3 back in my most depressing days.

jeez what a fucking ugly niggeress. she's like the uglier version of that niggeress zendaya. how and where they find such niggers ded srs?

everything is going according to """"plan"""" good good

The last of us was a shit video game series. The last of us 2 was absolute dogshit. It was already ruined who cares
because Sarah was the only good part of it

View attachment 682373 @thespanishcel your thoughts on this? Saw in earlier thread you played 1st game
Yeah I played the game but got stuck in one part and was too lazy to look for a walk through so I didn't complete it. Anyways the casting choices were already really bad (Ellie's actress looks nothing like the game and Joel looks too young) so not surprised by this.

(((They))) replace whites with niggers

fuck yea keep blackwashing our beloved characters

Still wont forgive Netflix for replacing Triss with a neggro. That company only cares about their Message

Nooooooooo
Fuck you jews for replacing my race :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

KEK

Of course, they had to make her Black. Being White is practically a sin now.

Thanks, media kikes.

They also made Wesker black in Netflix Resident Evil.

Is that for real? I thought the HBO remake had an uglier white foidlet in it

View: https://youtu.be/rBRRDpQ0yc0

That is 19yo Bella Ramsey portraying 14yo Ellie, the main heroine of the series.
Sarah Miller is basically a supporting character, but it's still annoying.

Why can't they just cast girls the actual age of the characters?

Games ≠ HBO series

Is that hard to understand?

Ugly porch monkey but who even watches TV?

She is still black. They dyed her hair red after Season 1 because game fans like me were pissed
Og Triss has pale skin, green eyes and is a read head. Not some monkey
At worst this is an octaroon like Tyrus I can barely tell

Two things Jews want to take away from our media: beauty and whiteness.
That's why they always pick the ugliest bush monkeys to play blond characters.

^^^ if you’re anything less than this women don’t want you to have basic human rights
They don't want Chad to have human rights either tbh, any attempt to enforce those can only come with a woman's consent to enforce them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back