Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The less you think about foids

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
The better your mental health will be...

Very sure. And it's not a cope. It's the truth. The problem is that these cucks have made women walk on the street.. AS IF THEY WERE HUMAN BEINGS!

Very sure. And it's not a drink. It's the truth. The problem is that these cucks have made women walk on the street.. AS IF THEY WERE HUMAN BEINGS!
Walk at night zodiac killer type shit

How can I when all I see in public are hot foids dressed liked sluts that I desperately want to fuck but cant?

How can I when all I see in public are hot foids dressed liked sluts that I desperately want to fuck but cant?
Stop going in public or only at night nightcrawler type shit
Jake Gyllenhaal Film GIF by Tech Noir

I only ever think about foids when masturbating tbh. After that, its out of my system, until the next wank and repeat.

good thoughts, not good thots

Just don't think to the most fundamental part of the human experience that you'll never live theory

Hey that’s my old avi

But why do you have a reaction to sluts in the first place? You probably share the same mating strategy as them

Attachments

• IMG_1777.gif
    IMG_1777.gif
    10.4 MB · Views: 4
That's simply impossible brocel. How can I stop thinking about half the population just like that,especially when I see them everyday online and irl? And I'm not fagmaxxing either,forget that.