Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The logical consequence of open "relationships"

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/HunterAA6/status/1733238752330310028?t=n_dHry4GnYuESwubwmusGg&s=19

First destiny is well on his way to getting divorce raped, and now our favourite concervacuck turned libtard Hunter Avellone has to cower in fear behind his bleeding "wife" as one of her wife's boyfriends tries to kill him with a shotgun.

Do these people not get the hint that humans are monogamous creatures? You can't be forming deep emotional connections on the side without thinking it is going to affect your own relationship.

At the end of the day, huge JFL on all sides here.

JFL at hunter crying behind his bleeding wife.
JFL at the guy killing himself over a 6/10 foid

JFL at the foid for being a foid.

I would beat my wife for thinking of an open relationship and the other man would be getting a transgender surgery from me

I would beat my wife for thinking of an open relationship and the other man would be getting a transgender surgery from me
You should execute all the foids, frankly.

You should execute all the foids, frankly.
No, just cus something aint for us.
It aint given me a right to burn everything for the few people who I care about that get to have them.

No, just cus something aint for us.
It aint given me a right to burn everything for the few people who I care about that get to have them.
Then no way to avoid foids about that shit. Women are programmed to be sluts.

Then no way to avoid foids about that shit. Women are programmed to be sluts.
No they are programed to attain the best genes to mix with.
If that's the case none of us would be incels.
Nature made most of us weak and sometimes fate made the other weaker, fuck I hate accidents

No they are programed to attain the best genes to mix with.
If that's the case none of us would be incels.
Nature made most of us weak and sometimes fate made the other weaker, fuck I hate accidents
The best genes don't necessarily have to come from the same man. And that is demonstrated by the current dynamics. Women rotate from Chad to Chad.

The best genes don't necessarily have to come from the same man. And that is demonstrated by the current dynamics. Women rotate from Chad to Chad.
No not really.
I see how my brothers are, its the other way round.
Sluts don't make up every woman, some do but not all for sure.

His fucking girlfriend was tougher than him lmfao.

Wait so Destiny is gonna have to give that whore half his shit now? That's a huge payday.

time to open up the relationship sweatie

Lust for chad and things will go bad
full

View: https://twitter.com/HunterAA6/status/1733238752330310028?t=n_dHry4GnYuESwubwmusGg&s=19

First destiny is well on his way to getting divorce raped, and now our favourite concervacuck turned libtard Hunter Avellone has to cower in fear behind his bleeding "wife" as one of her wife's boyfriends tries to kill him with a shotgun.

Do these people not get the hint that humans are monogamous creatures? You can't be forming deep emotional connections on the side without thinking it is going to affect your own relationship.

At the end of the day, huge JFL on all sides here.

JFL at hunter crying behind his bleeding wife.
JFL at the guy killing himself over a 6/10 foid
View attachment 988144
JFL at the foid for being a foid.

holy fuck I had no idea Holle got with a darktriadmaxxed Chad that literally tried to kill both of them, and Hunter like the cuck he is, was only armed with his phone to call the cops and vlog. Being a liberal has RUINED Hunter's life

Last edited: