Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The " Love " ( Desire ) of a Woman is the single best motivator in existence

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
Call me cucked if you want ( cause i depend on women to get motivated )

But sometimes i get deluded and think some girl is into me
and whenever i feel like that i get way more motivated .

But in the end i get rejected every single time when i talk to them .

i remember back in school when i had this oneitis and imagined some kind of
dream world where she is madly in love with me .
At night i used to imagine her sleeping next to me and me hugging her while my parents fought in the other room .

During those 2 weeks i actually got my shit together and got extremely focused .
then i went too school and i saw the Chad from the other class kiss her and grab her ass while she was giggling .
Next week i saw her talking shit about me and how ugly i am with some of her friends .
fucking suifuel .

Positive feedback by other people , especially from women is so fucking important as a male .
but for someone dying of thirst in the desert , even a glass of water seems like a gift from God .

Only if you're a cuck
just admit it , without positive feedback your brain slowly atrophies .
Humans are social animals , but i guess you can only understand that after you are touch and affection starved for decades .

I mean, people can call this viewpoint as cucked all they want to.

The truth is, that if female validation, love, and affection weren't important then the incel groups we see today wouldn't be nearly as large.

I mean, people can call this viewpoint as cucked all they want to.

The truth is, that if female validation, love, and affection weren't important then the incel groups we see today wouldn't be nearly as large.
finally someone with some sense that doesnt instantly call me a cuck .

Shutup cuck, foids are primitive selfish beasts that only want to fuck chad and have you betabux his kids. WAKE UP

Shutup cuck, foids are primitive selfish beasts that only want to fuck chad and have you betabux his kids. WAKE UP
i know that .
i just said that despite being blackpilled we are instinctively hardwired to rely on positive stimulation by other human beings ,
i cant just override my instincts , they are still there even if im blackpilled .
just dark triadmaxx bro just become a psychopath and override your instincts bro .

we are social animals and we need this shit to function correctly .
Or would you say that you feel the same level of happiness that you would feel if a foid desired you ?
bullshit , nihilism and the blackpill is cruhsing our spirits because we cant have what we instinctually desire .

read the post correctly instead of just insulting me .

It’s not cucked to still be interested in females because it’s literally ingrained into your genetics, even the most blackpilled incel will still be interested in a girl subconsciously.

as long as u don’t make yourself a doormat and give up paychecks for some foid I think you’re not cucked

It’s not cucked to still be interested in females because it’s literally ingrained into your genetics, even the most blackpilled incel will still be interested in a girl subconsciously.

as long as u don’t make yourself a doormat and give up paychecks for some foid I think you’re not cucked
These people do not understand that i was speaking in a general way .
Im not saying that i believe in love or some shit like that ,
i just said that we need positive stimulation from ohter human beings , especially foids
to function correctly and achieve our full potential .
anyone who denies this is a hardcore coping faggot .
also jfl at everyone insulting me .
stop baiting .

Ngl I relate to this post extremely hard

Its crazy how I know about female nature and how they’re sluts for Chad and would fucking kill me if given the chance but I still can’t prevent my hormones from making me want a relationship.
These people do not understand that i was speaking in a general way .
Im not saying that i believe in love or some shit like that ,
i just said that we need positive stimulation from ohter human beings , especially foids
to function correctly and achieve our full potential .
anyone who denies this is a hardcore coping faggot .
also jfl at everyone insulting me .
stop baiting .
is something wrong with your keyboard

Ngl I relate to this post extremely hard

Its crazy how I know about female nature and how they’re sluts for Chad and would fucking kill me if given the chance but I still can’t prevent my hormones from making me want a relationship.
i dont want a relationship i just want the instictive primal desire of a female cause then my brain would subconciously think that im worth more and i would feel happier , more motivated .

You're chasing something that doesn't exist, something you can't have.

You're chasing something that doesn't exist, something you can't have.
im not chasing it , im just saying that im instinctively hardwired to feel better about myself IF I WOULD HAVE IT .
Im saying that we are dependant on it to achieve full potential .
i know that ill never have it and thats why i rather search for a loyal friendship or something like that .
but nothing can beat the dopamine rush you get from the desire of a female .

sounds cucked , but if you think about it , you know its true .

I’m a proud cuck when it comes to this.

Not sure if it's universal but it's true for some people, for me it's also like that, back while I thought a girl was interested in me I was motivated to work out, fix my life and shit but now I just LDAR and do whatever the fk cause idc anymore.

Pretty cucked mindset ngl

If you're hungry, you are strongly motivated to acquire food to eat. Without any food source available, you starve to death.
If you're thirsty, you are strongly motivated to acquire water to drink. Without any fresh water available, you die of thirst.
If you feel the desire for reproduction, you are strongly motivated to attract a mate. Without that possibility, you ldar to death.

For me the motivation of being treated with dignity and left alone is far greater than the motivator female validation, which is why i try to looksmaxx despite losing interest in foids, i just wish normshitd and foids would leave me the fuck alone and stop unprovokedly treating me like dogshit the moment they lay eyes upon me even if i haven't said or done anything, to be given a fair chance and opportunities is what i envy of Chads the most by far, not sex.