Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The main argument against incels is flawed.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I've seen a lot of people say that incels can't attract women because of our "bigoted behavior and rhetoric". I struggle to see how this makes any sense since nobody on these forums says these things in person. The things I've said on these forums have never been said by me in real life to anyone so clearly my rhetoric and behavior aren't the problem. I've never even heard anyone say the word "incel" outside the internet.

high IQ post. Also the people here mostly weren't "bigoted" to begin with, they started to say the things they say AFTER the world fucked them over. Sad. But notice how normies found themselves a new dogwhistle: nice guy. Apparently they can sense us being mysoginistic despite many of us actually try to be nice towards them irl. Lol.

Yes; these are false arguments, based upon blatant assumptions and false mischaracterizations, as can be expected of foids and cucks in denial with no actual reasoning for denying the blackpill... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

I say them in person because I hate foids

That's what soys don't understand.
The stuff we say online =/= the stuff we say IRL

If I had a coin for every time a normie/foid said that, i could fill the inside of the earth with coins

Obviously foids won't stop clinging to this idiotic argument until the day they die.

Because otherwise they'd have to admit that they are never actually attracted to overly polite, soft-spoken guys (the type of guys many of us are in real life).

Does not make sense because almost everyone here has lived a good part of their life without knowing anything about incel

They can detect your pERsonality, however, having a good face and being tall helps hide your pERsonality quite a bit.

COPE the internet is real life :feels:

Based. This argument is such bullshit. Dark triad chads even have better chances with foids than normal chads.

Also, I've not once treated women badly, but plenty of them have given me reason to do so. If a man behaved like them he'd definitely get beaten often.