Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The majority of Israelis are mentally retarded

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVh9Ply9tw

Jews exist more as a concept than as tangible individuals but in all the actual content I've seen of Israelis they come across as 80 IQ undernormies. I'm 99% sure that Israel from its inception has simply been carried by the small minority of rich educated assimilated atheist Jews. Note that it was literally this demographic that coined the slur "kike" to denigrate the broad mass of Russian Jews who they viewed as mentally defective and an embarrassment. "Kike" was only later appropriated by gentiles to refer to Jews collectively

They look like Southern European white people with low IQs and a huge amount of them are inbred the only intelligent Jews are usually from Germany and Poland and that is only the people of Rabbi type stock and they might have a higher IQ on us than average but it's only in certain areas such as verbal IQ and things like that they're not a very creative and inventive people very few of them are like Albert Einstein even though they parade him around because of his jewishness

They look like Southern European white people with low IQs and a huge amount of them are inbred the only intelligent Jews are usually from Germany and Poland and that is only the people of Rabbi type stock and they might have a higher IQ on us than average but it's only in certain areas such as verbal IQ and things like that they're not a very creative and inventive people very few of them are like Albert Einstein even though they parade him around because of his jewishness
obviously,
Avg Israelis are retards in this guy's videos.

Jews are weird man. A lot of them don't even like each other.

The only thing they have in common is they are parasites to white people wherever they are.