Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the medical system is completely fucked up

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
its not even safe to see a doctor because the medical system runs on a for-profit business model. how the fuck is that make sense to anyone? Its like this in every single country in the entire world because modern medicine revolves around the all might kikecutical drug companies, whose sole objective is to line their pockets with money. name me one country that there medical system completely rejects the use of pharmaceutical drugs in favor of natural remedies? None.

At best you can find some zooloo witch doctor in some shit town in 3rd world that knows about natural shit, but I still 100% guarantee you that that is not the norm, and they have kike drug dispensing (((hospitals))) in atleast some part of the country, even complete dog shit ones like africa they swarm in their with their kikecines and pills and (((doctors))) under the guise of (((humanitarian mission)))

how the possible fuck has the world gotten so far corrupt and destroyed to its core, to the point where youre playing a 50/50 on your life by seeing a (((medical professional))) on if theyre going to say you have something you dont, or proscribe a treatment you dont need etc, because they are a business and their sole objective is to generate revenue, not to help you.

medicine should be about helping people, not lining your pockets with money, and as long as the medical system has (((pharmacy))) as their backbone, then it will always 100% be about using people as lifestock to generate (((profits)))

You can go to an acupuncture or TCM clinic I think I will soon.

You can go to an acupuncture or TCM clinic I think I will soon. :feelshaha:
Wojak Paradise

exactly why i dont trust nor like doctors, the fda or pharma.
cancers a billion dollar a year industry they have zero incentive to cure it.
my fathers currently in that trap, starts chemo soon.

man dude thats so fucked up. fucking jewish pieces of shit are killing your father to line their pockets with cash.

man dude thats so fucked up. fucking jewish pieces of shit are killing your father to line their pockets with cash.
they are mass murderers.

I fucking hate America so badly bros. Fucking jew doctors always trying to fuck you out of money and they wonder why people rather stay sick and die rather than go to a hospital
cancers a billion dollar a year industry they have zero incentive to cure it.
Tell your dad to try to cut out carbs and sugar because cancer cells feed off of it. Also intermitted fasting helps as well.

View: https://youtu.be/hlkhGTGOGaY

its not even safe to see a doctor because the medical system runs on a for-profit business model. how the fuck is that make sense to anyone? Its like this in every single country in the entire world because modern medicine revolves around the all might kikecutical drug companies, whose sole objective is to line their pockets with money. name me one country that there medical system completely rejects the use of pharmaceutical drugs in favor of natural remedies? None.

At best you can find some zooloo witch doctor in some shit town in 3rd world that knows about natural shit, but I still 100% guarantee you that that is not the norm, and they have kike drug dispensing (((hospitals))) in atleast some part of the country, even complete dog shit ones like africa they swarm in their with their kikecines and pills and (((doctors))) under the guise of (((humanitarian mission)))

how the possible fuck has the world gotten so far corrupt and destroyed to its core, to the point where youre playing a 50/50 on your life by seeing a (((medical professional))) on if theyre going to say you have something you dont, or proscribe a treatment you dont need etc, because they are a business and their sole objective is to generate revenue, not to help you.

medicine should be about helping people, not lining your pockets with money, and as long as the medical system has (((pharmacy))) as their backbone, then it will always 100% be about using people as lifestock to generate (((profits)))
Oy vey goyim the medical industry is how my family makes money stay angry Goyim and remember to stay vaccinated and boosted :lul::lul::lul::lul:

The medical system in the US is a joke. We have a major doctor shortage, which means that physicians treat their clinics like a factory floor. There’s zero time for any pro snap attention. If you have a specific problem I almost guarantee you that you know more about your condition that a GP and are better of doing the research yourself. I’ve spent over $40k over the last 8 years trying to fix my medical problems and have gotten nowhere with the medical system.
sorry to hear that bro. and yep, literally a quick google search will give you more information about what youre dealing with then a doctor knows. its unbelievable.

Starting a new treatment. if it doesnt work, we just rope. I'll take the L
well before you rope just do crazy shit youd never in a million years do. atleast you might be able to get get some joy out of life that way before you go

They didn't let @erenyeager do what needs to be done because the NTs got all sissy at @erenyeager based individuality

high I truths. I visited various specialsta because I was having headaches. these fuckers gave useless advice, made me waste hundreds on useless scans and tests. In the end, I solved the problem my self with diet control and exercise.

everything is ultimately about liking ur pockets for kikes lol