Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The "men are more visual than women" bullshit needs to die already

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
★★★
I'm tired of reading and hearing bullshit about how men give preference to the body and women to other things,making foids sound like some kind of deep romantic beings when it's totally the contrary. Who are the ones who are always covering themselves with fakeup to appear better? Seriously it's fucking ridiculous,turn on the TV,doesn't matter the channel and notice all the foids,99% chances that they have painted lips,painted nails,wearing skirts and stockings (those two are visually provocative and seductive clothes,cunts will deny it because they never admit anything until they have no excuses left) eyeliner and thousands of shits that men never wear or put on their faces,men are way more straightforward with their clothes,a suit and a healthy appearance is usually enough,because they put their minds in other things and boost their value through non physical aspects while for roasts everything is all about the appearance,or in other words,visual.

To what gender are usually all the creams,powders,masks,clothes campaigns aimed to? Yes,all VISUAL related stuff

Fucking jewelry:gems,earrings,all kind of expensive shit that they put on their heads,their wrists,waists and even legs,things that not even pimps or rap singers wear,THINGS THAT HAVE NO FUCKING USE AT ALL OTHER THAN LOOKING GOOD AKA APPEARANCE AKA VISUAL

Do I need to remind you that if you don't have a Chad body (tall,good face,ripped body,etc) your chances to look desirable to a foid decrease dramatically? aka for men to look attractive and be validated by women they need to be VISUALLY appealing.

TV/dating sites/study places/walking down the street/whatever,they just can't stop thinking about their appearance for a fucking second.Even when I go to the library to study I have to constantly hear the sound of high heels like if the room itself hosted some fashion week shit.If you told foids that from tomorrow all kind of cosmetics will be banned the news from the next day would be filled with sudden mass suicides articles.

In the past foids were already like this,centuries ago the Venus symbol that represents the female gender meant a fucking hand mirror,so that they could always look at their own faces anytime representing the aspects of (visual) beauty and vanity.They haven't changed,they haven't evolved.Of course men like seeing good bodies but if you compare it to the dedication and time that roastons put into themselves to look visually appealing it's fucking nothing,like comparing the Earth's size to the Sun's,just look at social media,millions and millions of vaginas thirsty of VISUAL validation

When they go to work with their skirts,their stockings and all their shit they complain on the news and articles how their bosses see them as sexual objects and shit but deep down they LOVE wearing all their cutey cutey clothes because the cucks and the thirsty guys all put their eyes on her satisfying their VISUAL validation,the same goes with TV reporters,many of them look like Barbie dolls and they are probably more worried about at how look they good on camera than whatever news they have to report.Even the scientists,I like to read news about health research and medicine where the photo of the researchers usually appear next to the text and in those places you have to keep a serious and plain appearance,well even in those the foids have usually their faces stuffed with fakeup,the same goes to President from countries,compare the plain appearance of men and the plasticity of foids and president's wives,Merkel is the only exception I can think of.

WOMEN ARE,WERE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONES OBSSESED WITH APPEARANCE AND VISUALS,DON'T LET THOSE FUCKING FEMINISTS AND WHITE KNIGHT CUCKS FOOL YOU WITH THEIR LIES

Dude, just give me something 0.5 under my smv or some shit and I will be fine...

Dude, just give me something 0.5 under my smv or some shit and I will be fine...
Dude, just give me something that's not a landwhale and I will be fine ...

It’s obvious that men care more about personality than women. I don’t know where the “women are the emotional gender” meme originated from but it’s complete bullshit.

women are emotional and romantic meme is fake asf

Romance is a 100% male thing.

It’s obvious that men care more about personality than women. I don’t know where the “women are the emotional gender” meme originated from but it’s complete bullshit.

Women only care about themselves. I don't even think they like their children anymore.

that myth is designed to make money for the make-up industry