Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The middle school teacher who fucked the 14 HYPER CHAD IN MOTION IN TRIAL ( VIDEO ) ( ITS OVER )

Do you have pics of that giga chad ?

>Fuck teacher
>Tell your mom and get her thrown in jail and life ruined

Ultimate pump and dump, Chads can be based sometimes.

Lol @ the white knight judge.
Reducing her bond from 25k to 12.5k.
People like him should be sent to prison.

Shell get off without any consequences. Maybe like 2 hours of community service tops.

Kek. It's always some busted lookin' ass bitch that does this, I've noticed.

When I was 13 I got sent out of my class for disruption. You have to go to another teacher when you disrupt. When I went to the other teacher she said "Oh no you aren't coming in my class." When she said that a student was like "Damn even teachers don't like you." Of course everyone laughed at me. I left that class to return to my original and when I did, the teacher was like "Man I guess you just aren't popular with anyone." This kid fucked his teachers. Anyone got a rope?

holy shit normies are such assholes. reading this makes me rage. genuinely sorry you had to go through that

When I was 13 I got sent out of my class for disruption. You have to go to another teacher when you disrupt. When I went to the other teacher she said "Oh no you aren't coming in my class." When she said that a student was like "Damn even teachers don't like you." Of course everyone laughed at me. I left that class to return to my original and when I did, the teacher was like "Man I guess you just aren't popular with anyone." This kid fucked his teachers. Anyone got a rope?
you should have gone ER damn

to be fair, I wish a girl like that fucked me when I was 14
Same tbh but the problem is that this wouldve never happened to us and thus she deserves to suffer for being a lookist bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back