Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ the "Millenials are having less sex" meme

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
You see this everywhere, there are articles about it weekly. JFL at it. The truth is, womens liberation means that they are under no obligation to pairbond. Coupled with the fact that a more sexually loose culture means the media's standard for men is getting harder and harder to achieve, women simply flock to the highest value man, and don't care if they are part of a harem.

The studies that "determine" that millennials are having less sex usually ask the question in the form "Howe many sexual partners have you had in the past year". Lets say that under normal circumstances that every woman matched to one distinct man and they had regular sex, then all 100 people in a sample of 100 have had a partner in the last year. But what if instead (as we see now days) that every woman is being shared by a couple Chads? Well then despite the fact that these women are slutting it the fuck up, most men end up coming out with no sexual partners, and Chad can only have a limited amount of sex in a given year, then the average is pushed down.

Think I'm just bullshitting? Well lets look at that study that all the major publications seem to be citing, and see what it actually says.

https://link.springer.com/epdf/10.1...PGqP3wRtFu4g4n1hYYDlSQWzvsItjXhoxwSX7zAmSr2M=

From the second page of this study

New technology may have created unequal outcomes. While some young adults may use apps such as Tinder to hook up with many partners,a growing minority may be excluded from this sys-tementirely, perhaps due to the premium placed on physical appearance on dating websites (e.g., Rudder, 2009, 2014).

Millenials aren't "having less sex" by choice, more and more of them are forcefully becoming incel. Lets also remember that this study is entirely self reported, so obviously women have an incentive to downplay their sexual partners while men have an incentive to exaggerate. To support this claim, I found an interesting passage buried in the middle of the study.

Similarly, in an analysis of the characteristics of the most recent hookups of 11,532 under-graduates, Kuperberg and Padgett (2016) found that 45 % of men and 41% of women reported vaginal or anal sex in that hookup. Further supporting these estimates of intercourse in hookups, Fielder and Carey (2010) found that only 27% of the most recent hookupsof first semester college women involved vaginal sex.

A few things to note. How is it, when every act of vaginal sex requires one man and one woman, that a full 4% fewer women in a sample of ELEVEN THOUSAND reported their sex involved penetration? Further more, how did a study from 2010 of reports from women result is a full 50% fewer reports of vaginal sex? I decided to seek out this Fielder and Carey study to try and get an answer, and found this is the procedure section.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933280/

Participants were 140 first-semester college students, 18 to 19 years old (M = 18.03 years, SD = 0.18).1 Most were female (78%) and Caucasian (69%); other racial/ethnic identities included Asian (13%), Hispanic (10%), African American (5%), and other (3%). The sample was representative of the typical psychology class from which they were recruited.2 Most (61%) females were single or uninvolved at study entry, whereas 18% were in a committed relationship, 19% were dating one person, and 1% were dating more than one person. Most (77%) males were single or uninvolved at study entry, whereas 13% were in a committed relationship, 6% were dating one person, and 3% were dating more than one person. On average, females reported 2.5 lifetime oral sex partners (SD = 3.3, median = 2) and 1.5 lifetime vaginal sex partners (SD = 1.9, median = 1), and males reported 2.8 lifetime oral sex partners (SD = 4.1, median = 1) and 1.6 lifetime vaginal sex partners (SD = 3.0, median = 1). However, 25% of participants reported that they had not yet had either oral or vaginal sex.

There are a few things about this study that prove some unrelated incel theories. About the same number of men and women were in committed relationship, but THREE TIMES as many women were dating one person as men were. Moreover, supposidly both groups reported the same number of sexual partners (about 1.5). So let me get this straight. Women are three times as likely to be dating someone as men, despite the fact that for a woman to be dating a man needs to be dating. Women somehow are 4% less likely to have a hookup partner in a year (in a sample of 11,000) despite the fact they need to fuck a man for that to happen. And finnally, despite the fact that women are dating at three times the rate of men, they claim to have the same amount of sex. This can only lead to the conclusion that

1: Women are fucking a few Chads and deluding themselves into believing they are "dating"
2: Lie heavily on self reporting studies of sexual activity.

QED

Last edited:
Best video on the subject that I know of:

It was the first video I noticed that youtube restricted when they started doing that.

Of course my effort is ignored, just like in real life.

I will read the book you wrote here later ok

Why should we even care tbh? Our youth is gone

Inb4 stupid normies say "the majority of people are having sex". Yeah, 100% of women and 20% of men you stupid fucking idiots. That's a majority.

LOL, incel even on an incel forum, I also know that feel way too well.

Nothing surprising about your findings though, women lie and delude themselves about everything, its just like how when men and women say theyre single they mean 2 different things:

1. "Single" women - sexually active, partying every night and getting fucked by a different Chad every morning and evening
2. Single men - staying home alone and jerking it off, being incel AF

Inb4 stupid normies say "the majority of people are having sex". Yeah, 100% of women and 20% of men you stupid fucking idiots. That's a majority.
If you account for the fact that they dont even consider sub8 men human then that means 100% of women and 100% of men are having sex. So nobody is sexless! TEE HEE

It was the first video I noticed that youtube restricted when they started doing that.

Another great video explaining sluts

Don't cry, I read all of it. But I fear I don't have much to say about it. Imo tinder should be banned. One night stands should be illegal. Cheating should be illegal. Open relationships should be illegal.

We have to accept it. I'm 19 right now and I already prepare myself emotionally.

We have to accept it. I'm 19 right now and I already prepare myself emotionally.
You're so lucky facade. I did PUA shit when I was your age. Very stressful and I got no results. I am now roughly where I would be at the age of 19 if I was blackpilled at that time but no I lost all that time thanks to TRP.

You're so lucky facade. I did PUA shit when I was your age. Very stressful and I got no results. I am now roughly where I would be at the age of 19 if I was blackpilled at that time but no I lost all that time thanks to TRP.
Yeah it feels good to be free. Women control men like marionettes and I'm grateful that I'll dodge this bullet.

Don't cry, I read all of it. But I fear I don't have much to say about it. Imo tinder should be banned. One night stands should be illegal. Cheating should be illegal. Open relationships should be illegal.

I want to know why marital infidelity is not actionable under contract law.

I can't stand these stupid fucking articles "you're a lonely virgin loser and that's okay teehee find hobbies lol"
Fuck off to anyone who writes these.

If it weren't for the racist undertones, that video would be god-tier.