Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Minds of Kids get corrupted by a Tranny Shemale '''soldier'''

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-

This Tranny Shemale soldier is more anti-nationalistic and has done more to destroy his nation and mankind than actual fucking Criminals, Psychopaths (although he is one), Rahul Gandhi, Jinnah, Ajmal Kasab, Owaisi and other Terrorists Combined. JFL if THIS is what the US army is Hiring. Where the Fuck is Trump to Fix THIS?!

Last edited:
There are shit tons of videos like that on YouTube.. legit kids getting brainwashed into becoming cucks

JFL at that first Indian kid. HOW THE FUCK IS HE SO MERCILESS TO ACTUALLY VIOLATE AN INDIAN KID?! WTF?!

There are shit tons of videos like that on YouTube.. legit kids getting brainwashed into becoming cucks
They brainwash them beyond Cuckoldery my dear Brother...

Is it transphobic to be naturally disgusted by transphobia even when I am saying transphobia is fine and every human being can do whatever they want? tbh tbh Typical genetic slav transphobia thbh tbh

Is it transphobic to be naturally disgusted by transphobia even when I am saying transphobia is fine and every human being can do whatever they want? tbh tbh Typical genetic slav transphobia thbh tbh
It's Transphobic to be against transphobia????? What type of new feminist progress are we reaching????? (JK)

I thought Trump banned Trans from the Milita?

sheep in training

Kids are brainwashed by anyone who's in power or in a position of authority. These days the quote on quote "progressives" are in power and have influence over the youth of today. In the past these positions of authority were taken up different religions, different political ideologies, etc.

Kids are brainwashed by anyone who's in power or in a position of authority. These days the quote on quote "progressives" are in power and have influence over the youth of today. In the past these positions of authority were taken up different religions, different political ideologies, etc.
Let's use this principle to get them into the Incelistani Ideology...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back