Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The moment Advocate Doogy Turned into a Male Feminist thinking he could get laid

I will never understand them or NT/LowInhib people in general.

Why not? Are you incapable of understanding NPCs? They are literally identical copies of about 16 different templates pasted unto infinity and only on game-breaking bugs does anything change... If an NT gets beaten and raped by a nigger they have a chance of becoming a real person with real thoughts, GypsyCrusador being a perfect example of a stereotypical chad NPC that got attacked by niggers and became based as fuck. Never forget that NTs are happier on average, but are slaves to their limited programming and never capable of doing anything outside of it without extreme intervention. An NT will turn their own child they claim to love into the police the moment they find the loli manifesto on his computer.... A real person would help them encrypt their harddrive and show them the ropes regardless of your personal belief because that is MY person and I am going to help them.
You're right.

Why not? Are you incapable of understanding NPCs? They are literally identical copies of about 16 different templates pasted unto infinity and only on game-breaking bugs does anything change... If an NT gets beaten and raped by a nigger they have a chance of becoming a real person with real thoughts, GypsyCrusador being a perfect example of a stereotypical chad NPC that got attacked by niggers and became based as fuck. Never forget that NTs are happier on average, but are slaves to their limited programming and never capable of doing anything outside of it without extreme intervention. An NT will turn their own child they claim to love into the police the moment they find the loli manifesto on his computer.... A real person would help them encrypt their harddrive and show them the ropes regardless of your personal belief because that is MY person and I am going to help them.
:feelsokman:

wtf did i just watched