Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The moment girls hit puberty they become absolutely DEMONIC

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★★
There are many foids of all ages among my relatives and one thing I've noticed growing up is girls are respectful and kind until puberty, not much different than boys

But the MOMENT they hit puberty they become vile demons, it's like Satan himself starts controlling them, they become extremely rude, cold and act like they're a different species superior to you, their ego goes through the fucking roof and they develop a strong disgust towards unattractive men

If girls didn't treat boys like this boys wouldn't develop obsessive thoughts towards them, foids are at fault for their own sexualization and alienation because they WANT to alienate themselves from men as much as possible, they wanna be treated like hot shit

And they stay like that until they hit menopause, then they become low inhibit towards unattractive men again and bother them

Hormones. Although I disagree. Girls are always insufferable and cruel.

Last edited:
fods are always demonic

There are many foids of all ages among my relatives and one thing I've noticed growing up is girls are respectful and kind until puberty, not much different than boys

But the MOMENT they hit puberty they become vile demons, it's like Satan himself starts controlling them, they become extremely rude, cold and act like they're a different species superior to you, their ego goes through the fucking roof and they develop a strong disgust towards unattractive men

If girls didn't treat boys like this boys wouldn't develop obsessive thoughts towards them, foids are at fault for their own sexualization and alienation because they WANT to alienate themselves from men as much as possible, they wanna be treated like hot shit

And they stay like that until they hit menopause, then they become low inhibit towards unattractive men again and bother them
They discover the worth of their pussy and all the attention coming with it for the first time and they discover Chad and that "drug" destroys instantly their brain.
Foids shouldn't be allowed to use internet/social media and must be controlled strictly.
It's like let a kid being alone in a candy shop without the control of an adult.

I think It has to do with original sin.thats why Jesus told us only people who are like children inherit the kngdom of god.majority of the grownups are hardhearted and less innocent like children.

I think it depends if they really had it in them. For me they get especially destroyed by jew programming around the time they enter uni (which happens to be the time of ideological indoctrination, hubris and promiscuity if didn't occur earlier). Seen it with my sister and other foids.

Foids are always cruel but it does get worse