Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The moment it was over. Can anyone relate?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I started looking for answers in grade 7-8.

FAF6BD01 9F2F 4690 A014 BF961505F9CD

Tbh you're probably a fakecel or an oldcel that already knew it was over if you never looked up how to get a gf or something similar online

Yeah i can kinda relate to this. I was usually looking up things like "what type of guys do girls like"

legit, this was waht my junior year of highschool was spent on, i became more and more blackpilled afterwards especially going through college

I never did that shit. I subconsciously knew it was over for me the beginning of high school

yup it was 9th grade when i started looking up that stuff...

Tbh I kinda knew it was over when I had trouble socializing back in middle school.

It was over for me at puberty, but I was in denial about it until college. After a full freshman year of no positive attention from girls, I finally admitted the truth to myself.

It’s over for many men, man. Just not good, man.

I did that on my last year kek

I knew I would always be alone since I was 6. The thought of having an actual human girl as my companion was a far off fantasy sure to never be realized.

Started looking that shit up in year 8, soon after that I knew it was over. That was more than 10 years ago

I knew it was truly over when I started getting bullied because of my looks.

I never did that shit. I subconsciously knew it was over for me the beginning of high school
I did this, eg:"how to find dominant woman" or "how to know if a girl sadistic"

yeah i used to do this too, it sort of led me into PUA.

i also (reluctantly) watched videos like this

Yeah, I did that. It was that way I discovered the redpill and started trying to alphamaxx. It didn't work though, so now I'm here.