Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My brutal story as a blackel part 2 (Church and highschool)

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
One again I'll try to remember my missed opportunities and the times I approached

Church
-When I was younger than 14 I remember this big ass ,curly hair girl I liked to see but I never had the courage to talk to. After we grew up,she became more beautiful and had a bigger ass. I never approached her

-around 16 I used to go to the youth activity in the afternoon at my church.

1- There's a big ass girl I saw ,I said to myself I have to talk to her. I was waiting to talk to her after the end.She left earlier,I missed the opportunity. Another Sunday I saw her .I was shocked to see her face I had difficulty to believe it was her I wanted to talk to. I gave up

2- There's another sexy girl i could approach,one sunday.we were going home by feet . I passed her and didn't talk to her. I bet I already lost after ignoring her.She was skinny at that time. I stopped going in the youth's activity for a long time. Her ass became hugeeeeeeeee and still have a skinny body. She became taller also. I never approached her until I left the country.

In overall even tough I've been going to this church,I was a ghost .no one knew me , I've never approached a girl. I remember this 24th December there was an activity,I was so lonely. Fortunately there was food.

Secondary school

*Grade 7
After spending grade 1-6 to an all male school.it was the first time I saw girl.i was already shy .there was one girl I liked but I didn't have courage to approach her.I didn't make any friend (girl).btw guys were already ascending by this time while i wasn't able to have a conversation with a girl

*Grade 8
I still liked this girl from the previous part,I didn't approach her again.Nothing happened this year.

*Grade 9
I fell in love for this girl that was in grade 8, I could approach her .We had nothing in common. It was crazy how I used to go to her class to lend a book from her even though I could ask anybody.
I started to talk to her on FB ,she wanted to see me .she gave me an appointment I didn't show up bc I was sick. Days after I still didn't meet up.and it was cringe bc she knew me when she saw me at school.

The girl from the previous part left the school and I never approached her.She was tall,sexy and smart.

*Grade 10
At this point most attractive girls left the school bc of not having the required average to go to the next grade.
This big ass girl was in the seat in front of me.i wasn't interested to her.many guys were after her .They fucked her as well. I still regret her maybe I wouldn't be a virgin now.But I wasn't attracted to her.

I remember in grade 10 or grade 12 a girl literally wrote a letter to confess for a guy in my grade . I'll make a thread about the end of this story.

*Grade 11-12
Even by grade 10 most people were already comfortable with others . It was rare to see a new relationship. If a girl loved you it's not at this time she'll let you know.
I remember a girl that was 3 years younger than me I wanted to approach.i saw her at the carnival I didn't approach her and she died the same year.

I didn't talked or take any girl's phone number in the national exam (grade 9 and grade 12).Most guys did, the students in the country were randomly sent to school to take the exams.

It was crazy how I believed I'd be a slayer while growing up.Like some seniors used to date girls from my class when I was in grade 9 or grade 10. I was an introverted and I never broke the fence of approaching a girl face to face I tought she could love me if we talk on social media. Because of this problem I wasn't able to approach girls in my school activities,at the street,in public cab , neighborhood,...

@grimreaper @Evangelioncel @akdicel173 @VictimBLKPillreaper

I started to talk to her on FB ,she wanted to see me .she gave me an appointment I didn't show up bc I was sick.
This sounds like the only solid chance.

Childhood stories are fucking brutal in my old facebook i used to talk to my crush (before puberty fucked me up) and one day iforgot the pass and got locked out forever
She lost interest because she thought i didnt reply on purpose when i learned this it was way too late

What the hell is a blackel?

Childhood stories are fucking brutal in my old facebook i used to talk to my crush (before puberty fucked me up) and one day iforgot the pass and got locked out forever
She lost interest because she thought i didnt reply on purpose when i learned this it was way too late
Did you talking to her in person?

I dont remember dating wasnt allowed in school so it was hard
Same but this didn't prevent people from kissing when there were no teacher in my class