Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The more men give up and opt out the better

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
This is what society deserves for treating its men like unimportant cockroaches.

Everywhere where mass inceldom exists should men opt out like in Japan. Complete withdrawal and NEETing hard.

Most men want you dead because you dare criticize m'lady. FUCK THEM

Probably the only way anything would change is if every single incel opted out.

Yeah the less simps we have around the better.

This is what society deserves for treating its men like unimportant cockroaches.

Everywhere where mass inceldom exists should men opt out like in Japan. Complete withdrawal and NEETing hard.
True.. stop pedestalizing the puss

Agreed.

Hopefully more men start doing this and get on NEETbux while they're at it.

Put aside your pride and consider doing this killing ZOG slowly in a death by a thousand cuts sense.

The system can't sustain the load on it forever.

It will happen. Its inevitable. The incel rate will continue to rise and more men will become black pilled or at least red pill. Eventually when the incel rate is 50-60% of men and another 20-30% are being cucked they will say whats the point. Either we will take foids rights away(which I dont condone taking anyones rights away but they've shown they dont deserve it) or soyciety will collapse.

Something has to give, more losers mating and less productive incels to leech off of.

When the men who do the important & dangerous jobs the females don't want to do opt out, it's all gonna be over.

When the men who do the important & dangerous jobs the females don't want to do opt out, it's all gonna be over.
What amazes me is how women and normies can't see this, their egos are that damn big.

I agree that all incels and undesirable men should opt out but that alone won't win the war. It's going to take some serious dedication and everyone on our side has to really MEAN it.

I just want a loving girlfriend to settle with because I have literally nothing to do except LDAR in my free time.

I agree that all incels and undesirable men should opt out but that alone won't win the war. It's going to take some serious dedication and everyone on our side has to really MEAN it.
True, people like us need to work together, not against one another. Something that makes it worse is that the normies are often fake Chad's and make things even harder for incels.

This absolutely needs to happen. This wretched gynocentric society must finally realize the end results of third wave/fourth-wave "intersectional" feminism.
The good thing is... Time is on our side. The demographic shift (men's departure) is bound to increase overtime.
True, people like us need to work together, not against one another. Something that makes it worse is that the normies are often fake Chad's and make things even harder for incels.
You are absolutely correct. Our unity and and collaboration is most important.

Hence "We AlL hAvE oNe CoMmOn EnEmY."

Last edited:
It will happen. Its inevitable. The incel rate will continue to rise and more men will become black pilled or at least red pill. Eventually when the incel rate is 50-60% of men and another 20-30% are being cucked they will say whats the point. Either we will take foids rights away(which I dont condone taking anyones rights away but they've shown they dont deserve it) or soyciety will collapse.
what is the red pill anyway. it still seems like the blue pill, but just being more trad and masculine

Thinking this will ever happen or that if it does it won't be co-opted is massive cope.

No opt out with forced Chad's children support throught taxes and single mothers getting all the welfare.

Society wants to genocide you and enslave you but you are the morally incorrect guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back