Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The most based thing you ever did?

N

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
-
Please share some lifefuel stories. Unfortunately the most based thing i ever did was only punching a girl in the stomach when i was a kid and kicking a girl in the back when i was a teen.

Please share some lifefuel stories. Unfortunately the most based thing i ever did was only punching a girl in the stomach when i was a kid and kicking a girl in the back when i was a teen.
You might be one of the most based then. The most I did/do is being outright confrontational with women whenever they decide to act like 6 year olds (most of the time).

Based on what :feelsjuice:

I broke a girls nose in karate class once when I was a kid.

I once cropdusted a herd of foids and left before they realized they had been gassed.

Threatened to strangle a foid when it wouldn’t leave the room

i pushed a 10yo foid when i was 8 because she made fun of me, and she fell on the floor. she didnt hurt herself but she went to the principal anyway bc sHe cOuLd HaVe BroKeN hEr aRm.

we had this gay egalitarian policy that you just need to shake hands after a fight and thats it, so i didnt get punished

Last September I got shoved by an angry looking foid on the street, clearly was no accident since she looked me straight in the eyes with a hateful face while walking towards me and purposefully slammed into me.
I got very angry, turned around, caught up with her and gave her a big foot kick in the ass while saying "this is for you stupid bitch".
Oddly enough no one reacted including her. Seems like faced with resistance and the threat of violence their fake bad-bitch attitude suddenly evaporates.

Made multiple chicks cry after standing them up as chadfish

Asked a homeless foid sex for money. Kek

Don't know, don't remember any. Most of my memories are only Suifuel.

EDIT: Nvm just remembered one, I used to send a sex toy to some dude's religious mom because he snitched on me

Last edited:
I overcumed my social anxiety to leave the house once.

catfished retarded foids on tinder when i was younger
I already knew it was over

once told a girl she was ugly to her face when I was a child

felt bad for her for a while but now I think I did a based thing, this bitch probably has nightmares to this day of that little child blackpilling the shit out of her

When I was 13 I punched a foid and knocked her down for throwing chewed gum at me.

Slapped a foid in the face in preschool

Slapped my female friend when I was a kid.

Grabbed a girls ass (she was wearing bikini thong only) at a nightclub

Drove right past a roastie broken down trying to wave me down to fix her car

pulled a shopping cart from the bundle at Walmart that made an old lady pinch her finger badly who was grabbing one from the other end