Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The most blackpilled anime in existence: Hajime No Ippo

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
This anime is about a turbomanlet boxer in the featherweight class (brutal because nobody cares about lower weight classes). Other boxers in his gym struggle with dating and they get constantly mogged by pretty boy boxers. Even though they win against most opponents, gookwhores in the audience still cheer for the defeated chads. Normies think that the protagonist struggles in the dating market because he is shy but to blackpilled individuals it's obviously his subhumans features which prevents him from dating prime cunny.

Examples:
Hajime no Ippo Season 4

That's the protagonist: prey eyes, weird ears, round jaw -> it's over

One of his opponents: square jaw, skull mogger, good eyebrows ->This nigga has literally a harem of prime HS cunny in the audience enthusiastically cheering for him even though he lost.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE BLACKPILL, BUDDY BOYOS! NOT EVEN IN YOUR CHINESE CARTOONS! IT'S OVER:feelsclown:

Greycel cope.

ippo-and-kumi.png

newchallenger-review-11.jpg

Greycel cope.

ippo-and-kumi.png

newchallenger-review-11.jpg
Only after he won the featherweight championship-->statusmaxxed betabuxxer. Chad didn't even won the rookie championship and still has a harem. Keep coping fellow greycel.

Last edited:
Only after he won the featherweight championship-->statusmaxxed betabuxxers. Chad didn't even won the rookie championship and still has a harem. Keep coping fellow greycel.
Ea7

I remember an episode where Ippo takes a shower with takamura and suggests that Ippo is dickmaxx (and Sendo is the real protagonist tbh)

I remember an episode where Ippo takes a shower with takamura and suggests that Ippo is dickmaxx (and Sendo is the real protagonist tbh)
I have just seen the first 75 episodes yet. Dickmogging is worthless as a turbomanlet/framecel.

Only after he won the featherweight championship-->statusmaxxed betabuxxer. Chad didn't even won the rookie championship and still has a harem. Keep coping fellow greycel.
Cope more greycel, Kumi likes Ippo and not because of his status.

Cope more greycel, Kumi likes Ippo and not because of his status.

So what? Again, hayami got knocked out by ippo and he still has a prime cunny harem. Additionally, he plays the role of a boxing champion in a music video. Hayami still lifemogs ippo despite the fact that he is a mediocre boxer. Foids in these karaoke bars will see this music video and assume he is the champion.

So what? Again, hayami got knocked out by ippo and he still has a prime cunny harem. Additionally, he plays the role of a boxing champion in a music video. Hayami still lifemogs ippo despite the fact that he is a mediocre boxer. Foids in these karaoke bars will see this music video and assume he is the champion.

I disagree with you on this part:
it's obviously his subhumans features which prevents him from dating prime cunny.

Watched one episode and liked it so far. Will give it a shot tbh

>5'5"
>Prey eyes
>125lbs framelet
>Round jaw
Totally not a subhuman, bro:feelshaha:
Ippo is average in Japan and not a framelet. Also foids don't love subhumans no matter their status.

the important thing is to understand what he meant, Ippo was a beta and became alpha because of boxing as a whole, of course he is not incelable, just take the blackpill :feelsokman:

Ippo is average in Japan and not a framelet. Also foids don't love subhumans no matter their status.
He is below average even in Anime land. Jfl if you believe that she actually loves him. Even if that's the case, chad still won despite losing:feelsthink:
the important thing is to understand what he meant, Ippo was a beta and became alpha because of boxing as a whole, of course he is not incelable, just take the blackpill :feelsokman:
This whole anime basically confirms many blackpill theories and this is exactly the point I'm trying to make here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back