Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most brutal aspect of being short as a man

bad

bad

The Destroyer of all Hope
There isn't much that hasn't been said about height. Hundreds of studies have been conducted on this topic. All confirming what black pillers have already known.

I'm 5'5". At this point I know that it's over. I'm a turbomanlet. No amount of gymmaxxing or jestermaxxing will help me. The AVG height of women is 5'5" here. Im fucked.

5'8" is considered short here.

But apart from that it's something else. Something very brutal about height. It's the fact that everything is better when you're taller.

Whether it's jogging, swimming, climbing a tree or a simple walk in the park. Seeing the world from such a high up unconsciously makes you feel amazing. I get this feeling when I step on a chair and suddenly realised how powerful it must feel to be naturally that tall.

And how for clothes they fit you perfectly and make you look elegant. For as short men for anything to fit you you must tailor it first and even after then it just looks awful. Small and unattractive.

Life is just better for taller men, in many ways or maybe even all the ways possible.

For short guys it's ovER. My only cope is LDAR. Even LL surgery can't save me. I'd only end up 5'9" max which is short.

It's ovER.

I unironically feel better on a step stool in the kitchen, everything feels like it's within reach (because it is)
Even breathing up high is liberating

I unironically feel better on a step stool in the kitchen, everything feels like it's within reach (because it is)
Even breathing up high is liberating
Brutal. I avoid crowds cuz I can't get air through all the 6'3' guys shoulders in my face. Fucking hate it

I don’t believe ur 5’5

I'm the same height. I've overheard some women saying "he's so tiny." :lasereyes:

Why is everyone 5'5 all of a sudden?

Why is everyone 5'5 all of a sudden?
Season 6 GIF by ABC Network

5’5” for men in the USA is about as common as 6’1” for men in the USA, which is to say not all that unusual at all. Statistically, a room of 8 men should have 1 or 2 men 5’5” or shorter.

The difference is a man over 6’1” will brag about his height endlessly while a 5’5” man will lie their whole lives saying they’re 5’7”.

Also, 5’5” men get pushed out of social spaces and environments where successful people exist due to negative reinforcement. You won’t find a 5’5” dude on a football team or at the bars or at a nice office on Wall Street.

You will find them working shit jobs and playing video games alone at home.

Twins Footy GIF by GIANTS

Also remember that a 5’5” man is equivalent to a 4’11” to 5’1” woman. Everyone knows plenty of short women because women aren’t socially punished for their height unless they are well outside 2 standard deviations (2.5in) of the average woman (5’5”).

My mother (5’0”) is his heightmaxx, but she married my dad who was 6’1” and 230lbs of leans muscle. I carry the same genetics OP does, but my father’s phenotype mostly won, making me 5’10”. If I were to have a son, the odds are decent he would be OP’s height.