Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The most brutal form of racepill actually exists in ethnic shitholes where there's not even white people

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
The true racepill is not even about tinder statistics and white men dating noodles and other ethnic whores in the west, it's about the image of white people, the image that's closer to the idea of perfect angelic demigods than ethnic animals are, the image that's been presented to cockroaches since they were kids

And the most brutal form of it exists in nonwhite shitsholes where it's not a taboo and there's no backlash for it, nobody cares about being perceived racist and politically incorrect in shitholes, in fact the opposite is shunned, if you're a nigger lover people hate your guts

In all nonwhite countries whether it's chink, curry, arab, etc there's a wide variety of brutal insults for "darkies", being dark is being the lowest on the social hierarchy, ethnic insects are the most racist of them all, the average shitskin hates other shitskins more than the average white hates shitskins, I have heard countless times mothers talk about their babies with the lines of "Thank GOD my baby is not dark like his uncle", the beauty standards and the entire beauty industry in nonwhite countries is based on looking as NON-non-white as possible, chinks worship pale skin, curries worship pale skin, arabs worship pale skin,

The greatest and worst insult you can ever say to a shitskin is associating him/her with darker, more nigger shitskins, it hurts them DEEP :feelshaha:

The self-hatred of pathetic jealous angry nonwhite cockroach nobodies fuels their entire culture, these animals deserve nothing but total extermination

Last edited:
@incelerated @wereq @CopingForBrutality

Status sure but for sexual appeal you need height and frame.
Water Douse GIF

The self-hatred of pathetic jealous angry nonwhite cockroaches fuels their entire culture, these animals deserve nothing but total extermination
Right exactly, I don't understand why people obsess over fair skin in India. Dark skin is better looking to me (I am wheatish myself). Dark skin shines in the sun, you can see all the curves of foids if they are dark skinned.

Water is wet

Status sure but for sexual appeal you need height and frame.
Smv and status are usually correlated, the reason white skin and features are high status is because they are sexually more appealing

@BlackCel_from_ZA remember the yellowbone craze a few years back. that was the most blackpilling trends in SA and i wasnt that aware of what it truly meant.

fair is skin is a white trait. whiteness is associated with wealth and prestige . whiteness is the epitome of beauty.

Its true though for women. Black dark skin on a woman is not attractive, its just a fact. Brown is ok but dark skinned is low smv for foids

@BlackCel_from_ZA remember the yellowbone craze a few years back. that was the most blackpilling trends in SA and i wasnt that aware of what it truly meant.
I think khanyi mbau started it because she bleached or something. I remember that shiet

100% accurate

The true racepill is not even about tinder statistics and white men dating noodles and other ethnic whores in the west, it's about the image of white people, the image that's closer to the idea of perfect angelic demigods than ethnic animals are, the image that's been presented to cockroaches since they were kids

And the most brutal form of it exists in nonwhite shitsholes where it's not a taboo and there's no backlash for it, nobody cares about being perceived racist and politically incorrect in shitholes, in fact the opposite is shunned, if you're a nigger lover people hate your guts

In all nonwhite countries whether it's chink, curry, arab, etc there's a wide variety of brutal insults for "darkies", being dark is being the lowest on the social hierarchy, ethnic insects are the most racist of them all, the average shitskin hates other shitskins more than the average white hates shitskins, I have heard countless times mothers talk about their babies with the lines of "Thank GOD my baby is not dark like his uncle", the beauty standards and the entire beauty industry in nonwhite countries is based on looking as NON-non-white as possible, chinks worship pale skin, curries worship pale skin, arabs worship pale skin,

The greatest and worst insult you can ever say to a shitskin is associating him/her with darker, more nigger shitskins, it hurts them DEEP :feelshaha:

The self-hatred of pathetic jealous angry nonwhite cockroach nobodies fuels their entire culture, these animals deserve nothing but total extermination
Beyond brutal and true as fuck. I personally like to call this mentality "escaping niggerdom". As in, every race wants to get as far away from nigger DNA as possible AKA getting as close to white as possible

Though I would say tan/light brown skin doesn't fall into this category. Many Arab songs exist about brown skinned girls. And many white arab women love brown arab men

fair is skin is a white trait. whiteness is associated with wealth and prestige . whiteness is the epitome of beauty.
I genuinely believe whites are the main descendants of Abraham. Why else would God bless them so much?

Right exactly, I don't understand why people obsess over fair skin in India. Dark skin is better looking to me (I am wheatish myself). Dark skin shines in the sun, you can see all the curves of foids if they are dark skinned.
Smv and status are usually correlated, the reason white skin and features are high status is because they are sexually more appealing
Dark skin is usually a sexual fetish. It's like fucking a primal, bestial woman + you can slave & master role play + deep down as a white guy, if you fuck a black girl, you know 1000% in her heart she's insecure about her skin color and craves your validation, so it also acts as an ego boost for thr guy to know thus girl he's fucking basically is worshipping his white skin

D1d6f36771970cfac5b8643d86cce7a6

Dark skin is usually a sexual fetish. It's like fucking a primal, bestial woman + you can slave & master role play + deep down as a white guy, if you fuck a black girl, you know 1000% in her heart she's insecure about her skin color and craves your validation, so it also acts as an ego boost for thr guy to know thus girl he's fucking basically is worshipping his white skin
I am a curry. I just like tamil ponnus. They are trad and pretty :ahegao: :ahegao:

Extremely brutal racepill

I have heard countless times mothers talk about their babies with the lines of "Thank GOD my baby is not dark like his uncle"

:lul: