Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Most Brutal Jaw-Pill ever!

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
Pete Davidson

Do you know this guy? It´s Pete Davidson.
He is fucking hot and rich Stacies thanks to his jaw.
He would be incel with normal jaw and rotting in his basement.
THIS is the brutal power of jaw buddy boyos!

Kate

Kate Beckinsale

Ariana grande

Ariana Grande

Kim

Kim Kardashian

JFL; I watched his coming of age film based on his life and he really was living in a basement.

Height: 1.9m

I think his jaw has higher effect than his height. 80% jaw 20% height.
There are billions of tallfags everywhere but such a jaw is rare.
Lord farquaad

Yep, I always wondered how this "otherwise average looking man" keeps hooking up with Stacies. It's literally mostly his jaw.

Screenshot 20220702 0105523

This man is browsing Incel forums and crying himself to sleep after another unsatisfactory round of masturbation.

Screenshot 20220702 0105522

This man is an absolute slayer sleeping with Hollywood elites and eating Stacy pussy for breakfast.

Jaw = law. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Ofc the 6'2 retard replies

Better be 6'2 height than someone with an IQ of 62 like you. ;) Don't go around calling others retards if your brain never developed beyond the capacity of a one year old. :feelsokman:

Yep, I always wondered how this "otherwise average looking man" keeps hooking up with Stacies. It's literally mostly his jaw.
I used to know a guy years ago who was a manlet (between 165 and 170 cm) but he had a brutal jaw. And he was a slayer. Every few months a new girlfriend.

Better be 6'2 height than someone with an IQ of 62 like you. ;) Don't go around calling others retards if your brain never developed beyond the capacity of a one year old. :feelsokman:
Spoken like a redditor :what:

Ofc the 6'2 retard replies

So you're the type to betabuxx whores :feelswhat:
I just like the latina type. European with dark hair. Like Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie. I don´t like blonde princess types.

If hes 6'2 but looks like an abomination and maybe also non-NT i´m sure he can be incel.
You think redditors aren't incels?

Jaw is everything.

Low IQ if you don't think him mogging 95% of males has only 20% effect on his dating success. Height is almost equal to face in importance amongst certain foids.

Low IQ if you don't think him mogging 95% of males has only 20% effect on his dating success. Height is almost equal to face in importance amongst certain foids.
lol ok. We have Incels here who are same height as him. Maybe they should go fuck elite millionaire Stacies rather than wasting their time here :lul:

lol ok. We have Incels here who are same height as him. Maybe they should go fuck elite millionaire Stacies rather than wasting their time here :lul:
Yea they should, they are low IQ nigs

How cute, boys talking about their crushes.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 634457

This man is browsing Incel forums and crying himself to sleep after another unsatisfactory round of masturbation.

View attachment 634458

This man is an absolute slayer sleeping with Hollywood elites and eating Stacy pussy for breakfast.

Jaw = law. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
All incels should consider an implant or other jaw surgery, it builds the entire face.
Is that pic edited btw?

He's having sex with used goods