Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most incel anime character ever

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-

C6174ED5 D7E1 414E B3AA 09DD768CAADD

On top of being bug eyed and recessed this dude is 3 ft. What a nightmare of existence

Good thing he doesn't exist.

he'll get a 6' girlfriend in the anime, like koichi in jojo

Nah it has to be this guy from Angel Densetsu. His whole story is about how he's seen as a sub-human with his genetically inferior face and traits but is a man with a kind heart.

He can statusmaxx by being a hero from a top tier school, that anime is actually whitepilled in that way :feelsEhh:

And he also has the shittiest power, over

The one who comes to my mind is https://jagaaaaaan.fandom.com/wiki/Motomu_Robahata

Manlet, framelet, kid-faced, and what happens to him is more brutal than anything I could have imagined (I don't wanna spoil it though). Still looks way better than me in a suit though. I think he never got laid but if he did, then I must be wrong about him being an incel.

Well, he's a manga character, not an anime one, but still.
Also, it's over for Minoru.

Last edited:
over for animecels

mha is a blackpill cause fans only care about the goodlooking characters like bakugo and todoroki. Looks are everything, even in the anime/manga fandom.

mha is a blackpill cause fans only care about the goodlooking characters like bakugo and todoroki. Looks are everything, even in the anime/manga fandom.
I have seen some girls simping deku, another proof cutecels don't exists and are just larping

Look at the guy