Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most realistic theory about origins of autism is now buried deep.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
"Soyentistic community still don't know causes of autism. It's generally believed that autism is caused by abnormalities in the brain :soy:".
"Noo, you cannot mention misogynistic 'refrigerator mother theory' because...you just cannot blame le m'ladies :feels:".

Slide 4

Would you happen to know any theories about the origins of ADHD?

Was your mom cold towards you growing up?

Not true, I suffer with the symptoms everyday.
i was diagnosed with ADHD in grade school and i swear adderall and ritalin ruined my brain development

Autism is from heavy metal poisoning from early life vaccines ( up to 20 before baby is even 6 months old)

I wasn't put on meds because they made me slower
and now you know why jews love diagnosing kids with ADHD
to make healthy children into mindless soy NPCs

and now you know why jews love diagnosing kids with ADHD
to make healthy children into mindless soy NPCs
Meds aren't for everyone, but it doesn't explain the symptoms I was experiencing before diagnosis.

It is a Social Death Sentence

"Noo, you cannot mention misogynistic 'refrigerator mother theory' because...you just cannot blame le m'ladies :feels:".

Mother and her mother denigrated me because I was always extremely anxious.

I returned from group therapy once. My grandmother denigrated me while my half-aunt was present because I was too anxious to eat.

"Look. Intellau doesn't want to eat!"

Autism ( and introversion) are learned

Yes, certainly influenced. I was influenced unexpectedly when my half-aunt would regularly speak about my family problems with her daughters in front of me. I was there since Mother had appointments.

I suppose that, somehow, having two children with Tyrone made her clan more valuable than myself and Mother, given that I merely witnessed daily domestic violence and slept in a spare room of my paternal grandparents' house as my half-cousins slept peacefully in their room, which was adjacent to their grandmother's.

created by jews to legally drug kids with meth(ylphenidate)
True, people with low IQ like myself are usually diagnosed with ADHD.
Mothers would pick that disorder over accepting the fact that their offsprings are just retarded. Ironically, they do it to protect their image not their children's. :blackpill:

based. Isn't Autism just a made-up trick by the Chads and Stacies to make the losers think they are autists and then make them act like autists? Self-fulfilling prophecy bro.

based. Isn't Autism just a made-up trick by the Chads and Stacies to make the losers think they are autists and then make them act like autists? Self-fulfilling prophecy bro.
Yes exactly, you never learn social skills because “ just read body language bro” :soy: then, when you ask as to why you can’t socially function, instead of admitting you where left in the dust, they give you “ autism” which makes you think it’s true, and then yeah, self fulfilling prophecy, and even if you realize this, the damage has already been done

Yes exactly, you never learn social skills because “ just read body language bro” :soy: then, when you ask as to why you can’t socially function, instead of admitting you where left in the dust, they give you “ autism” which makes you think it’s true, and then yeah, self fulfilling prophecy, and even if you realize this, the damage has already been done
What a fat load of nonsense.

incredible thats eye opener.

i was diagnosed with ADHD in grade school and i swear adderall and ritalin ruined my brain development
Yeahvthe drugs fuck you up. But I seriously have problem focusing. I rmemeber it took me 4 hours two read 3 pages once.

Also many times when I'm talking to someone, in middle of the conversation my mind goes blank, I stop hearing them.

I think in many cases its legit. A crazy foid parent often breeds more craziness.