Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THE MOTHER OF ALL BLACKPILLS: WOMEN CAN 'FEEL' LONELY (READ ON)

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
YES, FEMALES CAN LEGITIMATELY FEEL LONELY (Although not as lonely as you). Blasphemous? Read on.

We have all witnessed females complaining about feeling "lonely" even when they have "boyfriends". How can this be? Truly they are not as lonely as you.

So, I'll tell you how this can be true:

99% OF MODERN MALES DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR "GIRLFRIENDS". THEY WHINE AND COMPLAIN WHEN THEIR "GIRLFRIENDS" ASK THEM TO DO STUFF TOGETHER. THEY WHINE AND COMPLAIN WHEN THEIR "GIRLFRIENDS" TRY TO GET THEM TO TRULY COMMIT. THEY CONSTANTLY TEXT OTHER GIRLS AND CONSIDER BRANCH-SWINGING.

Yes, while you sit here truly lonely because you have never even held hands with a female, the rest of the male population has no pair-bonding ability because they have been made cynical from TOO MUCH CONTACT . While you sit here lonely without having texted a girl in months, females feel lonely because EVERY GUY THEY DO END UP WITH DOESN'T TRULY CARE FOR THEM.

You have so much love to give, but aren't able to give it. Meanwhile, females will give EVERY other man a chance except for you. Your ultimate dream is to end up a females 23rd partner in line. You will suffer in loneliness without ever being given a chance, while the girls rot away unnappreciated by their "boyfriends" without ever giving you a chance. YOU ARE THEIR SOLUTION, BUT BY THE TIME THEY GET TO YOU, IT IS TOO LATE FOR THE BOTH OF YOU. NO MAN CAN APPRECIATE THEM EXCEPT FOR YOU. YOU ARE THE HEALING MEDICINE, AND THEY REFUSE TO TAKE IT. BY THE TIME THEY GIVE YOU A CHANCE IRREPARABLE DAMAGE WILL HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE.

Last edited:
You have so much love to give, but aren't able to give it.
You would truy make an amazing boyfriend. Hell, you'll be a wonderful life partner. You care about her feelings and you try your very best to keep a smile on her face. You give her your 101% becuase having her really makes everyday a special day. But she'll never give you a chance. She'll never let you show her your true potential. I'm sorry. I really am, for the both of you. Such a waste

FUCKING THIS.AMEN OP GUYS ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE AS WELL.
It is crazy that people like me get overlooked when I would legit make best bf.

Ehhh, dunno, sort of. All women care about is looks - they’re actually attracted to cheating chads because it means the male is desired and thus has superior genetics, meaning more chance for her offspring to survive. Most femoids don’t actually care about being loved or commitment.

This is very true, I find that females are most of the time with boyfriends who don't give one literal fuck about them. They cheat on them, abuse them, call them names, etc.

This is regardless of looks level as well, I have observed normie relationships for quite a long time.

more massive font, underlined and bolded autism from the supreme autist of incels.is

This is very true, I find that females are most of the time with boyfriends who don't give one literal fuck about them. They cheat on them, abuse them, call them names, etc.

This is regardless of looks level as well, I have observed normie relationships for quite a long time.
But why wont they be with nice guys like me? Wtf world. I want to give them love and understanding yet they go to some fucktards.

Well if they are choosing guys that are leagues above her in looks and just because Chads dick was hard he decides to “date” her as a fuck toy, then women are trash. All in all, this thread just proves that water is wet and what we have been saying for years.

Bottom line: LOOKS MATTER AND SHE, LIKE ALL WOMEN, ONLY WANT CHADS

But why wont they be with nice guys like me? Wtf world. I want to give them love and understanding yet they go to some fucktards.

nah they like being treated like shit 100% pretty much regardless who does it

my normie friend who is like maybe 5.5-6/10 NEVER got a relationship, despite being NT as FUCK, outgoing, nice, literally the perfect charming guy, never got a relationship or sex until he had to fucking lie that he had girlfriends and had sex before, and treated the girl in a sort of nonchalant manner, like he had bitches on the side who could replace her at any moment.

it's fucked man.

nah they like being treated like shit 100% pretty much regardless who does it

my normie friend who is like maybe 5.5-6/10 NEVER got a relationship, despite being NT as FUCK, outgoing, nice, literally the perfect charming guy, never got a relationship or sex until he had to fucking lie that he had girlfriends and had sex before, and treated the girl in a sort of nonchalant manner, like he had bitches on the side who could replace her at any moment.

it's fucked man.
Is there some.guide on how to act?I am scared of acting like an asshole to not fuck it up with some girl I legit care about over some stupid sluts. You feel me?
Idk man I want to make love to a woman and be all nice to her and u understand her and love her. I just LOVE women so much.hell I want to be onexD.

Women want to be treated like shit. Might as well give it to them.

Is there some.guide on how to act?I am scared of acting like an asshole to not fuck it up with some girl I legit care about over some stupid sluts. You feel me?
Idk man I want to make love to a woman and be all nice to her and u understand her and love her. I just LOVE women so much.hell I want to be onexD.

well he doesn't really act like a complete asshole, he just acts like he doesn't really care. i don't understand why can't they just be fucking normal, why do we have to resort to all these things, i feel the exact same way as you but of course we're never going to be really satisfied in a modern-day relationship if we have to fucking act like this all the time just for her not to leave us or cheat on us or something.

Ehhh, dunno, sort of. All women care about is looks - they’re actually attracted to cheating chads because it means the male is desired and thus has superior genetics, meaning more chance for her offspring to survive. Most femoids don’t actually care about being loved or commitment.
Truth.

women feel lonely if they don't have Chad