Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The myth of nerds becoming Billionaires needs to die

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
"Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them."

COPE

Let's see here are all the famous nerd billionaires off the top of my head.

Bill gates (MS)
Jeff Bezos (Amazon)
Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook)
Elon musk (Tesla)
Sergy brin/Larry page (Google)
Marc anderrsen (Netscape)
Larry eillison ( Oracle)
Michael dell (Dell)

Thats it. We have the Forbes 400 and that's probably most of the nerds.

Pretty much all of them are in tech and are founders of their own firm. They didn't work their way up. Nerds becoming CEO is rare coz the personality and skillset required is so different.

For most of us nerds that's out of our reach. Starting your own business requires capital. Also I wonder how many of these guys are really nerds coz being a agressive tech boss means you probably have good communication skills, agressive at fighting your enemies, good leadership and other traits that seem to belong more to Genghis Khan rather than Melvin.

So what about the rest of the billionaires? Those who are from finance, retail, energy etc? Def not "nerds" like these guys.

Jeff Bezos mogs his wife, she's a fucking demonic looking foid.

Just ignore the 100000 other failures bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yeah, another version of the bluepill lie that you can somehow work your way towards success. The truth is that most nerds end up as drones for some corporation never the CEO.

The popular boys that I went to high school with already have a house and a family. I’ll never have either. :feelskek:

The bully always ends up more succesful

Steve Jobs wasnt a nerd and didn't know the first thing about tech. That myth needs to die, too. He was a business man.

The real nerd at Apple was Steve Wozniak. The short, fat guy, nobody has heard of. Yet Jobs takes all the prestige, because, well, chad. Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back