Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The NEET pride worldwide flag

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Tawd 2

Gandalf symbolizes wizards of rotting, Pepe symbolizes not working, Tawd symbolizes based NEETdom, Papafranku Symbolizes coping, moonman symbolizes basedism, The MI Heli symbolises NEET airforce, And the girls? Well theyre coomfuel :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Come with edit suggestions or images for a better one, I have fuck all ideas atm

Why would you be proud to be a neet :feelswhat:

Why would you be proud to be a meet :feelswhat:
No pussy no work brotha! Do you want to support a society that stabs you in the back or do you want to benefit from it? JFL :feelsaww:

Might be the most immature thing I've seen today.

Ill keep making these even if it triggers you, Creativity fuels the brain, You dont have to like it, But i enjoy making memes and images.

Ye, Today imma chill and play some red dead redemption 2 and edit some more photos, How bout you fellow gamer?
It's 9AM in England, and I have to wageslave. When I get home, I'm probably just going to go to bed.

It's 9AM in England, and I have to wageslave. When I get home, I'm probably just going to go to bed.
Me for 7 years JFL, When you get home? Whats for dinner?

Ye, Today imma chill and play some red dead redemption 2 and edit some more photos, How bout you fellow gamer?
Hey fellow Neetcel , i'm gonna play persona 5 today. Great game with dating sim mechanics.

Yeah. I don't have a choice unless I commit suicide, but that's a special choice.
I endorse NEETs. You have something I wish I could have. The Jew will try get you to slave, but resist. There is nothing in it if you're not doing it to support a family.

Same, never going back to that life
Wise choice, We can rot like Garfield all day but i still hate mondays, That is when ill scream at foids :feelsaww: Well maybe at night.

I completed it on PS3 years ago, I agree! :feelsaww:
I have the Royal edition , it adds new content and romanceable character :feelsaww:

The most brutal thing IS that i know i'll be depressed after completing the game because for a moment i escaped reality.

I have the Royal edition , it adds new content and romanceable character :feelsaww:

The most brutal thing IS that i know i'll be depressed after completing the game because for a moment i escaped reality.
There is no escape reality for me with intrusive thoughts, Enjoy it while it lasts me goy :feelsaww:

Here's another one:

Every part of NPNW is a galaxy-brain parody of everything normies support.
Im just thrilled they managed to translate so many countries of no pussy no work and uniting virgins all around the world with one common goal of not supporting this suppressive goverment that denies us sex, Sex is a birthright even tho its a weird as heck act.

Im just thrilled they managed to translate so many countries of no pussy no work and uniting virgins all around the world with one common goal of not supporting this suppressive goverment that denies us sex, Sex is a birthright even tho its a weird as heck act.
:feelsYall:

Very creative nice job boyo too bad I'm a unicel and can't join the ranks NEETs

Very creative nice job boyo too I'm a unicel and can't join the ranks NEETs
Finally a decent comment, it seems some users still have something against me JFL :feelsaww:

Very creative nice job boyo too I'm a unicel and can't join the ranks NEETs
You have to ask the goverment and lay all your mental illnesses out on a table, Maybe go to a welfare center and tell them your suicidal over world of warcraft and scream everywhere in said center.

Finally a decent comment, it seems some users still have something against me JFL :feelsaww:
:feelsYall:
You have to ask the goverment and lay all your mental illnesses out on a table, Maybe go to a welfare center and tell them your suicidal over world of warcraft and scream everywhere in said center.
No such thing in my third world country it's either study/work or starve

What country?
I have mentioned it in the past but I would rather not say now since it seems I'm the only one on this forum from it so I might get doxxed

I have mentioned it in the past but I would rather not say now since it seems I'm the only one on this forum from it so I might get doxxed
Cant be the only one

simple, clean flags are better :feelsYall:

for example:

2560px-Flag_variant_of_Nazi_Party_%281923%29.svg.png

My eyes Hurt just lookin at the fucking thing

And you dont think people post immature shit every day here?
ngl man of all the threads ive seen here you post the most immature ones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back