Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The new pajeet law bill dictates a man has to pay maintenance to his live-in partner in case he decides to break up with her

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/india/comments/1aljpat/the_new_bjpbacked_ucc_bill_dictates_a_man_has_to/

0yjm371cl9hc1.jpeg

Lmao sex havers btfo by pajeet government , they should bring a law where sex havers are made to kill themselves .

They should bring more such laws to fuck up these normies and chadpreets.

They should bring more such laws to fuck up these normies and chadpreets.
Admittedly it will be fun watching the curry normies who look down on me get divorceraped

Why are subhumans so pro foid?

As if pajeetland has a functioning judicial system jfl

True I hate chadpreets
I hate how childish and impulsive Indians are. It's like the opposite of autism. I hate how not-autist curries are.

Muh Asia isn't gynocentric

What is this? Cucked beyond belief. They have the audacity to put the word "woman" there and get away with it. Why does it not go both ways? That way, a cheating fucking whore would not be able to get away with her cheating. How is this not called out? Are normies totally braindead for accepting this? Where are we living, seriously? Clown world.

But I can start a FIR if someone sneezes on a Quran
That's the point anyone can get you fucked in the ass without your fault, as system is anarchy.

If women are going to be happy with these laws, because of the advantage, then they can stfu, when men decide to walk away from cohabitation.

it's only proposed in one fucking state as of now, not a universal law, the bill was only passed and hasn't become a law there yet either

but it's essentially sexhavers problem, let them seethe

Nice, sexhavers should be suffering
My only concern is that females are getting away though, they should be also forced to pay

If women are going to be happy with these laws, because of the advantage, then they can stfu, when men decide to walk away from cohabitation.
Hindu men are already walking away. Muslim men don't get punished by the law.

Curryland is a land of retards, coping with muh moon mission and ram mandir.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back