Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The next person who goes ER could be in Iran

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I'm not even joking. Degeneracy in Iran is getting out of control. The number of sluts are increasing dramatically. It's crazy.

Not to mention the number of incels in this country. Even in this site more Iranian incels are joining.

I've seen some crazy tweets lately(saw it on telegram cause I don't use twitter). Every foid is bragging about fucking a guy. They're even talking about what kind of dick shape they like

If the current regime falls and Iran is handed to a non religious or degenerate rulers, Iran is going to be the center of feminism, hedonism and degenracy.

May god (or whoever that is watching us) save us all

@incelerated @22yearoldcel

@HatefulMonkey

Last edited:
Do you think he’ll yell allahu-akbar first?

Isn’t going ER a daily occurrence over there?:feelsjuice:

i thought Iran was supposed to be based, are the Ayatollahs just fucking goats and not doing anything?

Isn’t going ER a daily occurrence over there?:feelsjuice:
:feelskek: I don't know if you saw my other post a week ago or so, but a man beheaded his wife for cheating on him.

By going ER I'm talking about the intention of doing it. I'm talking about a blackpilled incel who goes ER. This is what going ER means in my dictionary

If Radical Islam and a lack of Feminism can't stop female nature then there's no use in being afraid of a regime change, their nature stays the same, they'll all ride Chad's dick like a kid on a toy horse.

The internet is a stronger cultural force than secularism and all forms of Feminism can EVER hope to achieve, even in ultra-conservative societies Foids only go for Chad's the moment they're online and realise that they can choose him. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I always thought that muslim countries would have more control over his people due to the Sharia.

I am very happy that I have no contact with the outside world except for the one single friend that I have.
He used to be incel but now even him has doing a gf that fucks and sucks him every other day, so that's suifuel.

If I ever read these things you talk about I might actually kill myself.
I live on the verge of insanity. I go to work recently but even there I have absolute minimum contact with people.
This shell I have around myself is the only thing keeping me from going insane.

I'm not even joking. Degeneracy in Iran is getting out of control. The number of sluts are increasing dramatically. It's crazy.

Not to mention the number of incels in this country. Even in this site more Iranian incels are joining.

I've seen some crazy tweets lately(saw it on telegram cause I don't use twitter). Every foid is bragging about fucking a guy. They're even talking about what kind of dick shape they like

If the current regime falls and Iran is handed to a non religious or degenerate rulers, Iran is going to be the center of feminism, hedonism and degenracy.

May god (or whoever that is watching us) save us all

@incelerated @22yearoldcel

@HatefulMonkey
Welcome to the modern world, in Turkey we have it way more, they are just showing their true face

I am very happy that I have no contact with the outside world except for the one single friend that I have.
I wanna be like this but i cant since i have no cope:feelsbadman:.

Inevitable, internet together with westernization gives women freedom to be sluts they are.

He used to be incel but now even him has doing a gf that fucks and sucks him every other day, so that's suifuel.

I live on the verge of insanity. I go to work recently but even there I have absolute minimum contact with people.
:feelsbadman:

I want to fuck an Iranian foid so bad bros but Im afraid of the country or the crazy protective arab normies beheading me for ruining a local t*ilet.

شاید یه پست راجع به این چیزایی که گفتم بذارم. باز نکنی بهتره

Welcome to the modern world, in Turkey we have it way more, they are just showing their true face
Yeah Iran and Turkish whores are competing

Inevitable, internet together with westernization gives women freedom to be sluts they are.
If Radical Islam and a lack of Feminism can't stop female nature then there's no use in being afraid of a regime change, their nature stays the same, they'll all ride Chad's dick like a kid on a toy horse.

The internet is a stronger cultural force than secularism and all forms of Feminism can EVER hope to achieve, even in ultra-conservative societies Foids only go for Chad's the moment they're online and realise that they can choose him. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:bigbrain::bigbrain:

Only hope is afghanistan it seems