Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal the norwood reaper is raping me with no lube

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I can't, why is this happening to me?

You can get an online doctor's consultation through webcam to get finasteride through the mail and it'll be cheap, if that's something you want to do.

You can get an online doctor's consultation through webcam to get finasteride through the mail and it'll be cheap, if that's something you want to do.
I don't even know if that's a thing here in this shithole, I'll look it up. Probably won't be able to anyways since no webcam :feelsbadman:

Reminder:
Not even gigachad is safe from the norwood reaper.
Gigachad model Chico Lachowski

No one is truly safe not even Chad.

Black Castor oilmaxx
is this one legit? thinking about getting a derma-roller and comb with something like that. It's literally the most affordable thing for me at the moment

Why not use minoxidil? the side effects aren't as bad as finasteride afaik

is this one legit? thinking about getting a derma-roller and comb with something like that. It's literally the most affordable thing for me at the moment
From what I have seen it works on dark skin and white people

Why not use minoxidil? the side effects aren't as bad as finasteride afaik
Believe me or not, I can't even afford minoxidil atm. I'm totally broken, my family is living on coronabux. But I'd take the risk of getting in debt for my hair than keep losing it. Do you use it?

Balding before ascending is some serious ropefuel.

Believe me or not, I can't even afford minoxidil atm. I'm totally broken, my family is living on coronabux. But I'd take the risk of getting in debt for my hair than keep losing it. Do you use it?
No I'm not balding (yet) but I've seen some people suggest it.

I know how it feels, man :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

did his jaw recess...
Beards like his hide your jaw and the stress from having kids and a foid around in a serious relationship can fuck with your body badly.