Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The NURTURING GENDER: Woman taking SELFIES on escalator loses grip of her baby. Baby drops to HER death but at least Chad received the selfie

When a woman commits the crime : "Heartbreaking moment mum accidentally drops 10-month-old baby girl to her death from third-floor escalator after taking selfies"
When a man commits a crime : "A PSYCHOPATHIC MAN KILLS HIS 10-MONTH OLD BABY GIRL"

When a woman commits the crime : "Heartbreaking moment mum accidentally drops 10-month-old baby girl to her death from third-floor escalator after taking selfies"
When a man commits a crime : "A PSYCHOPATHIC MAN KILLS HIS 10-MONTH OLD BABY GIRL"

Media

I don't think that's what pajeet meant when he said "drop it like it's hot baby"
Including your mum, right?
Only confirmed rosties under 55 years old.

Yes, including mum.

Saying "Dude bro but don't you love your le mom!!"

Is normalfag tier moral grandstanding and cope

Get out of here with your spooks you headass nigga

She should go to prison.

Its India I'm not surprised, check this out:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
For you pussies who don't like clicking live leak videos its basically a baby getting run over b a train in India. Shithole country where accidents like this are common.

KILL ALL WOMEN
FEMALE GENOCIDE WHEN?!
Its India I'm not surprised, check this out:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
For you pussies who don't like clicking live leak videos its basically a baby getting run over b a train in India. Shithole country where accidents like this are common.
Ok screw you that was actually sad, It was just a child...

Why couldn't the Chad have fell instead!?

Cause he would have sent himself up in a tripod position with his dick and with his sharp jawline just saw the train in half.

Cause he would have sent himself up in a tripod position with his dick and with his sharp jawline just saw the train in half.
No no I meant the mall one kek

If you're one of those guys that believes in the black pill but mentally inserts <well not my mom/sister/niece/female I know> then you aren't fully black pilled.

If I could get a grand revenge on the entire female population of earth, and that meant my mom or other female family members get caught up in it, then so bet it, blood is thicker than water but I'm not a vampire (by that I mean water is still more important because we need to drink water to survive).

Also everything PrinceOfCope said:
Yes, including mum.

If you're one of those guys that believes in the black pill but mentally inserts <well not my mom/sister/niece/female I know> then you aren't fully black pilled.

If I could get a grand revenge on the entire female population of earth, and that meant my mom or other female family members get caught up in it, then so bet it, blood is thicker than water but I'm not a vampire (by that I mean water is still more important because we need to drink water to survive).

But with if your mom was from a different generation, one where she was raised to be a good woman. My mom for example has always been against degeneration and has only ever had one partner in life which has been my father.

I fucking hate woman, they cant even be bothered to take care of their own children anymore. What kind of retard drops a little baby like that ? Woman are so self obsessed now its disgusting.

No Chads were harmed in this event.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/62706...-and-falling-to-her-death-in-shopping-centre/

Women's vanity hasn't reached fever-pitch at all.

But with if your mom was from a different generation, one where she was raised to be a good woman. My mom for example has always been against degeneration and has only ever had one partner in life which has been my father.

I always look at things in a very cold and objective way, and she has lived a long full life and since she's human she's going to die anyways, so if I could get a grand revenge and the collateral is my already old and mortal mother dying, then I'm sorry, as fucked up as this may sound, that's a decent tradeoff.

Oh and no woman is different, a dog is a dog, a stray dog on the streets is really no different than a domesticated dog, the only difference is the domesticated one was FORCED TO BE GOOD. All women from EVERY GENERATION are the same, the older generations just had less options to cheat, less avenues for income, less options for divorce, less laws on their side, etc.

They weren't "better", they just had less options to be their true fucked up selves. Take a domesticated dog and put them on the streets and give them some months, and watch them become just as bad as the other stray dogs. Its the same shit like with those imported foreign brides, you think because they come from a "different culture" they'll be like that when you bring them over to the west, but actually they'll "become" just as degenerate as western women, I put "become" in quotes because THEY ALREADY WERE JUST AS DEGENERATE, ITS INHERENT TO THEM, they just NOW HAVE THE OPTION TO ACT UPON THEIR WHIMS.

I think a lot of you guys are ironically making "special pleading" exceptions in your mind for your mothers (and other female family members), they're all the same thing, really and truly, at the core of their being they are all the same.

Last edited:
I think a lot of you guys are ironically making "special pleading" exceptions in your mind for your mothers (and other female family members), they're all the same thing, really and truly, at the core of their being they are all the same.
Well obviously, why would I want to betray the only female that ever showed me affection? I don't care what her true nature would be, she clearly proved herself to me to be better than the rest of the harlots. The only people that can think so coldly of their mother is one who hasn't had a good relationship with them or felt close to them.

With your logic you want to destroy all woman? Well many incels don't want to destroy all females they want to have good females, so if my mother (and other mothers or sisters) already live up to a good standard than why end them? They have already achieved the goals of being good woman. Isn't that the what most people here want? To have woman with good values.

Well obviously, why would I want to betray the only female that ever showed me affection? I don't care what her true nature would be, she clearly proved herself to me to be better than the rest of the harlots. The only people that can think so coldly of their mother is one who hasn't had a good relationship with them or felt close to them.

With your logic you want to destroy all woman? Well many incels don't want to destroy all females they want to have good females, so if my mother (and other mothers or sisters) already live up to a good standard than why end them? They have already achieved the goals of being good woman. Isn't that the what most people here want? To have woman with good values.

1. I do have a good relationship with her, I just don't really feel close to anyone, she wasn't abusive or anything, Its just a simple cost/benefit analysis

2. By grand revenge I don't mean death.

Lets say you could enact a plan that would result in women's rights being revoked and the patriarchy returning to society as the norm, would you do that?

Please keep in mind that it would mean every female you care for now has lost all the privileges they loved and enjoyed. So replace the word "destroy" with the word "restrict". If you tell me you wouldn't make this happen, then sorry you aren't blackpilled and ironcally every complaint you make about women is BS and you just invalidated every complaint BECAUSE EVERY WOMAN IS SOME GUYS FAMILY MEMBER. One man's stacey is another mans SISTER.

So if we go by your logic, and we can't punish women because they have "been good to us", THEN YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT OR PUNISH ANY WOMAN BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN GOOD TO SOMEBODY ELSE TOO. There's a line that has to be crossed in order to bring our dreams to fruition, if you aren't ready to do that you're wasting your time complaining.

Oh and no woman is different, a dog is a dog, a stray dog on the streets is really no different than a domesticated dog, the only difference is the domesticated one was FORCED TO BE GOOD. All women from EVERY GENERATION are the same, the older generations just had less options to cheat, less avenues for income, less options for divorce, less laws on their side, etc.
:yes::yes::yes:

1. I do have a good relationship with her, I just don't really feel close to anyone, she wasn't abusive or anything, Its just a simple cost/benefit analysis

Lets say you could enact a plan that would result in women's rights being revoked and the patriarchy returning to society as the norm, would you do that?

Please keep in mind that it would mean every female you care for now has lost all the privileges they loved and enjoyed. So replace the word "destroy" with the word "restrict". If you tell me you wouldn't make this happen, then sorry you aren't blackpilled and ironcally every complaint you make about women is BS and you just invalidated every complaint BECAUSE EVERY WOMAN IS SOME GUYS FAMILY MEMBER. One man's stacey is another mans SISTER.

So if we go by your logic, and we can't punish women because they have "been good to us", THEN YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT OR PUNISH ANY WOMAN BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN GOOD TO SOMEBODY ELSE TOO. There's a line that has to be crossed in order to bring our dreams to fruition, if you aren't ready to do that you're wasting your time complaining.

- Its not all about a woman being "good" or "nice" to you its about them not being degenerate slut bags. If someone knows their mother or sister are none of those things and follows a traditional mind set then why should they be punished?

- My mom already follows a traditional lifestyle and when people say they uninclude their mother it may be because they also have that mindset already. So if the punishment is simply to revert to those things than yeah I guess I have no problem with taking away special privileges that have cause all the social problems of today. But if your punishment means to inflict harm onto them just because they are female than obviously I'm going to be against that. Im against degenerate woman and roasties, not woman as a whole. Ideally I would want woman to be traditional in the sense that they settle down and follow a nucleus family scheme. So if they already follow that mindset and rules why should they be punished?

I say punished cause I know you have an extreme view point on how woman should be treated. I don't mind if they are sluts but if they already make the effort to be "domesticated" than why punish them when they are already good and in ideal condition. Im not a woman hater, I just hate roasties and liberal feminazi ideology. I guess it all depends on what your endgame for woman is.

Why don't you take the rest of humanity out while you're at it. Every human is capable of being scum

Why don't you take the rest of humanity out while you're at it. Every human is capable of being scum

I'm not taking anybody out, my only point by that statement is that if my revenge somehow resulted in the death of my mother, and I knew that as a possibility beforehand, that wouldn't dissuade me in the slightest. My revenge isn't killing people though.

JFL cucktears will defend the female just because she's a female

Yes, including mum.

It was just a question, not rhetorical either.

FEMALE GENOCIDE WHEN?!

That's not sad. Darwinism at its finest. Too stupid to live? Then you die early.

hope she dies next

That's not sad. Darwinism at its finest. Too stupid to live? Then you die early.
I get your point, and it does make sense, but it's like saying: "Not handsome enough? Than you don't breed!". As Incels, we know the wretched ways of the whore known as Nature, and must fight it to free all from it's prison. That's why we acknowledge the blackpill and fight against hypergamy, not support it.

Separate point:
Babies (male ones only), as a rule, are too innocent and pure of the world to truly know the dangers of it.

(((Media)))

"ay nigga lemme borrow yo car for a second"
Franklin1

what do you do nigga?

All babies are pretty damn stupid and try to kill themselves all the fucking time.

The stupid people here are the parents for allowing this to even happen.

All babies are pretty damn stupid and try to kill themselves all the fucking time.

The stupid people here are the parents for allowing this to even happen.
That's what I was saying.
I get your point, and it does make sense, but it's like saying: "Not handsome enough? Than you don't breed!". As Incels, we know the wretched ways of the whore known as Nature, and must fight it to free all from it's prison. That's why we acknowledge the blackpill and fight against hypergamy, not support it.

Separate point:
Babies (male ones only), as a rule, are too innocent and pure of the world to truly know the dangers of it.
Every action; every thought; and every consequence is all part of the cycle of Nature. There is no fighting 'against' it; everything in this universe is part of it. If you fuck or don't fuck; that's what you happened to live through and there's no transporting through time.

Sadly the babies personality wasn’t good enough to live, he wasn’t entitled to life

Nhaa man Family is OFF LIMITS

Nhaa man Family is OFF LIMITS
Chad and Stacey is somebody else family retard, that's the problem with some of you guys here, your logic is inconsistent or you're a bunch of fucking hypocrites. How the fuck can you be mentally prepared to kill someones elses family, or fuck someones life up, and not be mentally prepared for your family members to die or your life be fucked up.

If family is OFF LIMITS then all ER's need to stop, ALL FAMILIES HAVE TO BE OFF LIMITS

GTFO the site, you're too weak minded for this shit, people like you will only hold us back, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I fucking hate woman, they cant even be bothered to take care of their own children anymore. What kind of retard drops a little baby like that ? Woman are so self obsessed now its disgusting.
Agreed! They say nothing is wrong with the machine. Fucking dropping a baby for a selfie is murder not an accident. it is worse than DUI! But nothing wrong with the system...

This is one woman we can’t judge a entire gender based off of one member
Yes and everyone has the right to call us "rapist murderers" even though nobody from this site has done anything?

Also forgetting that everyone will forgive her and defend her online and she probably won't even face jail time.

Nope, muh womyn are too precious.

We desperately need Sharia Law.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back