Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The one thing that irks me about that SEAmaxxer's guide

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Is just how obsessed with getting a high number of women he was. Obsessed to a point where he would rather sleep with uglier women just to bring his sex count to 10 women in just 22 days. He could just settle for one of the more attractive girls and have her be his short term gf for 22 days. It's not like you get bored of having sex with one person in such short time.

We should be better than this. Being incels we are aware how bad inflating ugly girl's egos is and how sex with a "better man" ruins women. By being greedy and sleeping with 10 women he ruined 9 more than he could have. That's at least 9 rice men who will have to compete with a white guy for a woman that is into white guys.

I am aware of how messed this world is so I wouldn't be having sex with many women even if I had the possibility to do so.

Yes but itsOVER also bragged about impregnating three girls, then sticking around for 6 months so they couldn't abort, and then change appartments and remove them from his life. So he's not exactly someone I look up to. Seems like he's on the cluster B / sociopath side.

I agree with you, just try with one girl and enjoy the connection while it lasts

Is just how obsessed with getting a high number of women he was. Obsessed to a point where he would rather sleep with uglier women just to bring his sex count to 10 women in just 22 days. He could just settle for one of the more attractive girls and have her be his short term gf for 22 days. It's not like you get bored of having sex with one person in such short time.

We should be better than this. Being incels we are aware how bad inflating ugly girl's egos is and how sex with a "better man" ruins women. By being greedy and sleeping with 10 women he ruined 9 more than he could have. That's at least 9 rice men who will have to compete with a white guy for a woman that is into white guys.

I am aware of how messed this world is so I wouldn't be having sex with many women even if I had the possibility to do so.
I also want only one.
Yes but itsOVER also bragged about impregnating three girls, then sticking around for 6 months so they couldn't abort, and then change appartments and remove them from his life. So he's not exactly someone I look up to. Seems like he's on the cluster B / sociopath side.

I agree with you, just try with one girl and enjoy the connection while it lasts
ItsOver is funny on one hand because he turned female biology into a curse and ruined them with their own deliberate actions (far more cathartic than any kind of crime or accident could be because then they would have an outside force to blame, with what he did they only have themselves to blame because they caused their own undoing) - this level of emotional torture was (so far) never seen before and must feel very empowering for him.

Thinking about how these women feel makes me genuinely happy, they cannot do anything anymore except watching their bellies become bigger and only have themselves to blame, their dreams of whoredom are now shattered and they have to care for a child for >20 years. But the children on the other hand ruin the fun for me. In the end: Both sides are scum.

The only form of respect one can muster for ItsOver is the level of blackpilledness and his never quenching thirst for retribution - to be honest: If most people here got into relationships they would drop all their rational thoughts and follow their limbic system (they would become bluepilled again as soon as a girl showed interest), they would lose all their rational misogyny and carry her around like an angel (only to be abused/used), most people only talk, but this man remained loyal to the core beliefs of hatred and contempt which is extremely based. Sadly he dragged children into it which is shitty, especially when the resulting child is male and the single mother a self-hating noodle-whore with contempt against men (and particularly against men of her own race).

Yeah that's some scumbag shit tbh. I don't have the stomach to do that even if I hate whores.

their dreams of whoredom are now shattered and they have to care for a child for >20 years.
Dreams of whoredom? Sounds like they wanted to actually have a child with him. It's messed up, what he did.

Dreams of whoredom? Sounds like they wanted to actually have a child with him. It's messed up, what he did.
It's only messed up towards the child who will suffer while being innocent. These whores on the other hand deserve it for being impregnated by some random foreigner whom they barely know

It's only messed up towards the child who will suffer while being innocent. These whores on the other hand deserve it for being impregnated by some random foreigner whom they barely know
Based, I hope the kids will grow up to be little ERs :feelshaha:

Tbh I hope that white faggots bloodline kills itself. All of that work for nothing:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Based, I hope the kids will grow up to be little ERs :feelshaha:
Who knows maybe the mothers will do the job if they come out ugly enough and post mortem takes over
A 5'7 lanky british faggot
Yeah that's some scumbag shit tbh. I don't have the stomach to do that even if I hate whores.
Yeah same. Tbh surprised me his sperm was able to impregnate at all. You figured cooming too much would at least decrease the quality

Last edited:
These whores on the other hand deserve it for being impregnated by some random foreigner whom they barely know
They are stupid for choosing him sure, but it's still sociapath/scum behavior to deceive like that about such an impactful thing on someone's life.