Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The only curries that matter are muslims not brahmins

A

advik97

Officer
The idea that brahmins have higher iqs than all the other curries are flawed. Only Tamil ones do and they have less Brahmin dna. The north indian ones are mogged by banias, dalits, jats, rajputs, and kayasths. But the people that mog everyone are muslims. Muslims are stronger and better than everyone else Muslims will destroy everyone in the entire world man.

lmao go look up all the bollywood actors that hindu girls lust after. Shah rukh khan, amir khan, saif ali khan, they're all muslim with hindu wives. even here in west hindu curry girls fuck muslims then come home to hindu men for marriage. meanwhile hindu men never fuck muslim girls.

Curry Muslims are just descendants of Hindus that, for various reasons, converted Islam

lmao go look up all the bollywood actors that hindu girls lust after. Shah rukh khan, amir khan, saif ali khan, they're all muslim with hindu wives. even here in west hindu curry girls fuck muslims then come home to hindu men for marriage. meanwhile hindu men never fuck muslim girls.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl hindu and muslim curry girls fuck whites or niggers here:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fucking too many curries here. Go find a hole to shit in and worry about how you're gonna wipe your ass without getting feces on your hand

Fucking too many curries here. Go find a hole to shit in and worry about how you're gonna wipe your ass without getting feces on your hand
Lol curries have been in the incel community longer then you have faggot cumskin, i'll shit on top of your mother as she eats my anus

10% race bait
Lol curries have been in the incel community longer then you have faggot cumskin, i'll shit on top of your mother as she eats my anus
You wish my friend. She's cumskin only, sorry street shitter. Get your fellow curries civilized and then worry about being an inkel.

You wish my friend. She's cumskin only, sorry street shitter. Get your fellow curries civilized and then worry about being an inkel.
Who said I care about if she's cumskin only I'll rape her infront of you retard, and civilised to you cumskins means sucking bbc at blm marches, lgbtq + and sucking rabbi dicks:lul:

Who said I care about if she's cumskin only I'll rape her infront of you retard, and civilised to you cumskins means sucking bbc at blm marches, lgbtq + and sucking rabbi dicks:lul:
Go ahead and try. Castle laws is still a thing in my cucked state. Probably don't it need since she could overpower your subhuman ass. Civilized to you means whacking it to all of the cumskin foids you worship while you get cucked by tall white chads that steal your women.

Go ahead and try. Castle laws is still a thing in my cucked state. Probably don't it need since she could overpower your subhuman ass. Civilized to you means whacking it to all of the cumskin foids you worship while you get cucked by tall white chads that steal your women.
muh stealing muh women I dont care about curry foids they arent my property othwise I would have them all serve me, unlike stormfront cels who worship white women who suck black dick like lauren southern and donate money to her:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

muh stealing muh women I dont care about curry foids they arent my property othwise I would have them all serve me, unlike stormfront cels who worship white women who suck black dick like lauren southern and donate money to her:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
No one cares about the right vs left cope anymore nigger.

Incels can't be friends with a foid it's theoretically impossible :feelshaha: ... best case scenario she will pretend to be your friend just so you can help her fix her stuff like her printer or install windows even maybe just booting the computer or any other basic nerd shit that holes like her are too retarded to know how to do and you will do all of that FOR FREE while she's fucking chad in the other room next to you :feelscry:

Last edited:
OP is legitimately a troll with an inferiority complex with other curries like most Hindu Dindus come here: most of us look and act the same as you and he thinks we’re stealing your women. :lul:
@ilieknothing @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel

Most currycels here are Muslim, stop this delusional cope

OP is legitimately a troll with an inferiority complex with other curries like most Hindu Dindus come here: most of us look and act the same as you and he thinks we’re stealing your women. :lul:

I dont real care about the muslim vs hindu thing, 99% of muslim and hindu south asian girls fuck whites or blacks here:feelskek:

lol no your people do better stfu

I dont real care about the muslim vs hindu thing, 99% of muslim and hindu south asian girls fuck whites or blacks here:feelskek:
muslim girls don't date out lmao stfu only hindu girls do and they fuck everything under the sun come back to some hindu pajeet that thinks they're all innocent little flowers and makes his life a living hell holy shit i hate them

muslim girls don't date out lmao stfu only hindu girls do and they fuck everything under the sun come back to some hindu pajeet that thinks they're all innocent little flowers and makes his life a living hell holy shit i hate them
:feelskek::feelskek: Many muslim women date out, just go to r/exmuslim and see how muslim girls lust for white cock, many muslim women on twitter simp for white JBW eboys. A muslim lebanese hijabi girl dated two white chads in my class,

Here is your trad curry whore muslim girl, 99% of muslim curries are currycels like hindu currycels you stupid ESL pakishitter

:feelskek::feelskek: Many muslim women date out, just go to r/exmuslim and see how muslim girls lust for white cock, many muslim women on twitter simp for white JBW eboys. A muslim lebanese hijabi girl dated two white chads in my class,
View attachment 585587
Here is your trad curry whore muslim girl, 99% of muslim curries are currycels like hindu currycels you stupid ESL pakishitter
this is the only one man most don't do this get out holy shit lol

if you’re curry, the less curry you look and the more you can larp as another race, the better:bigbrain:
not really the dark-skinned ones area bit higher iq so they do better lol

lol no your people do better stfu
Cope, Hindus have all the money, respect, and power: I don’t see any Hindus driving taxis and behind a fast food counter in NYC or being attacked in hate crimes, those are all Muslims and Sikhs. Go finish your degree and work at Google or something, get a betabuxx marriage with a white girl, and never complain about us living rent free in your head.

this is the only one man most don't do this get out holy shit lol
Did you really just join because of my thread JFL, your so bluepilled
muslim women work as prostitutes in india and are known as notorious whores, most muslim women would kill their husband for a taste of white dick you fucking low iq ricebag convert

if you’re curry, the less curry you look and the more you can larp as another race, the better:bigbrain:
not really the dark-skinned ones area bit higher iq so they do better lol
muslim women work as prostitutes in india and are known as notorious whores, most muslim women would kill their husband for a taste of white dick you fucking low iq ricebag convert

lmao that's just some most are super loyal and only worship husband like they're fine with their husbands fucking thousands of women but they stay pure for them lol

Cope, Hindus have all the money, respect, and power: I don’t see any Hindus driving taxis and behind a fast food counter in NYC or being attacked in hate crimes, those are all Muslims and Sikhs. Go finish your degree and work at Google or something, get a betabuxx marriage with a white girl, and never complain about us living rent free in your head.
View attachment 585588
dude that guy is fucking christian are your retarded? he hates hates hindus

View attachment 585588
i've seen plenty of hindus working behind convenience stores so that's wrong lol muslims are typically helped by their mosques

View attachment 585587
Most young Muslim curries are agnostic or irreligious now, only low iq FOB curries like OP still care about this religious BS. :feelskek:

The Economist[UWSL] report said, citing a Pew Research Centre survey according to which 23 per cent of Americans raised as Muslims no longer identify with the faith. Most are young second-generation immigrants, but there are also older Muslims ‘married to devout Muslim spouses and driving children to the mosque to study the Koran, at weekends to cover up their apostasy.’[/UWSL]

Most young Muslim curries are agnostic or irreligious now, only low iq FOB curries like OP still care about this religious BS. :feelskek:

The Economist[UWSL] report said, citing a Pew Research Centre survey according to which 23 per cent of Americans raised as Muslims no longer identify with the faith. Most are young second-generation immigrants, but there are also older Muslims ‘married to devout Muslim spouses and driving children to the mosque to study the Koran, at weekends to cover up their apostasy.’[/UWSL]

Still doesn't matter in the South Asian context religoin=ethnicty basically look at razib khan and how he's treated by Hindus despite being an atheist ex-muslim

:feelskek::feelskek: Jfl
Still doesn't matter in the South Asian context religoin=ethnicty basically look at razib khan and how he's treated by Hindus despite being an atheist ex-muslim
Because you fob curries are so low IQ and retarded.
muslim women under go virginity reconstruction after fucking chad and tyrone JFL "muh loyal"

He also is an NTpill believer, kept saying I would get girls in college as 5’5 shitskin foreign born curry looking like the typical pajeet if I lost weight and NTmaxxed and thinks white chads don’t get GFs and sex in high school in PMs. The newest batch of greycels only seem to get worse in quality, they are now openly subverting the Blackpill. :feelskek:

neurotypical>everything else

:feelskek::feelskek: Jfl

Because you fob curries are so low IQ and retarded.
muslim women under go virginity reconstruction after fucking chad and tyrone JFL "muh loyal"
lmao one in a million

In the west there is no difference between Hindu and Muslim currys. Hindus just seem to be more nationalist and hate Muslims more than Muslims hate Hindus.

In the west there is no difference between Hindu and Muslim currys. Hindus just seem to be more nationalist and hate Muslims more than Muslims hate Hindus.
lmao no muslims all got hindu girls to embarass hindu men and we don't do anything but wife up those used up whores

lmao no muslims all got hindu girls to embarass hindu men and we don't do anything but wife up those used up whores
Cope muslim curries are lower smv then MENAS and no women want MENAS which mog tf out of muslim curries you low iq retard

lmao no you have higher smvs just go to any american college
massive cope. Many Hindu curries have 6 figure salaries and betabuxx white foids. While very few muzzie curries do. Also there are many world famous Hindu CEOs. Not a single Muslim one.

massive cope. Many Hindu curries have 6 figure salaries and betabuxx white foids. While very few muzzie curries do. Also there are many world famous Hindu CEOs. Not a single Muslim one.
no hindu pajeet gets white pussy lmao... muzzie curries drown in all sorts of pussy... not a single hindu founded their own company so it balances out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back