Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The only downside to being brown is having low sexual market value

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As a brown male living in the United States, I am treated normally by other people. The only bad thing about being brown is that females will not be attracted to you. Other than that, i have no problem with my skin color. Brown Incels (spics, curries, south Asians, pacific islanders, arabs,) hate their skin for the wrong reason, they should hate their skin because it lowers their smv drastically

You do get treated really well by modern Western society though, surely?

DEI and all this.

So... I think we all have to play the cards we're dealt.

You do get treated really well by modern Western society though, surely?
Yes, I do. But females deny me love, sex, and intimacy. Even females of my own race are not romantically or sexually attracted to me.

Holy cope

Palestinians being brown is the reason they're being killed right now. 3 million iraqis were killed because they were too brown to be sympathized with

In which world you live ? I faced a fuckton of racism my entire life for being Arab. Granted it's France, but I was dicriminated on Quora US and American facebook groups too. I lived in the past in Quebec - same thing. Arabs are hated by majority of Whites (and many non-Whites, including other Arabs).

That's because you're incel

Yeah exactly. Chaddams get laid. It's the racism that pisses me off. Can't even have friends because ostracized due to racism. And many women are also racist.

Just try to write a comment on Youtube with an Arab name or make a video, or anything, and you'll get 30% dislikes unless you have Whites backing you up in your video or you're a foid.

On Quora: 0 upvotes despites good answers.

On Facebook, I was refused my multiple applications to join groups (big groups, the kind that accept anyone).

Not gonna mention the overt hatred and insults of many.

many women are also racist.
Unfortunately this shit is rooted in some people, and foids being the most gregarious sex, it is worst in them. Their natural tendency to be hypocritical makes them seem more tolerant than they actually are.

Holy cope

Palestinians being brown is the reason they're being killed right now. 3 million iraqis were killed because they were too brown to be sympathized with

Just try to write a comment on Youtube with an Arab name or make a video, or anything, and you'll get 30% dislikes unless you have Whites backing you up in your video or you're a foid.

On Quora: 0 upvotes despites good answers.

On Facebook, I was refused my multiple applications to join groups (big groups, the kind that accept anyone).

Not gonna mention the overt hatred and insults of many.
never began when getting mogged by Charles Martel

In which world you live ? I faced a fuckton of racism my entire life for being Arab. Granted it's France, but I was dicriminated on Quora US and American facebook groups too. I lived in the past in Quebec - same thing. Arabs are hated by majority of Whites (and many non-Whites, including other Arabs).
I live in California, United States

As a brown male living in the United States, I am treated normally by other people. The only bad thing about being brown is that females will not be attracted to you. Other than that, i have no problem with my skin color. Brown Incels (spics, curries, south Asians, pacific islanders, arabs,) hate their skin for the wrong reason, they should hate their skin because it lowers their smv drastically
kys shit skin stop scamming people ok!

White skin > Shitskin Dipped in Nutella

Yeah exactly. Chaddams get laid. It's the racism that pisses me off. Can't even have friends because ostracized due to racism. And many women are also racist.

I live in California, United States

Isn't it a Black worshipping territory? In my experience the more they worship Blacks, the more they hate Browns.

never began when getting mogged by Charles Martel

That fella knows. Humiliating defeat indeed.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately this shit is rooted in some people, and foids being the most gregarious sex, it is worst in them. Their natural tendency to be hypocritical makes them seem more tolerant than they actually are.

Exactly! They are conformistic and gregarious, so they will mimic what they see. They see some doing it so they do the same thing to fit in, regardless of what it is. Yes very true, this is perfectly examplified in Slavic foids (especially Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia) who pretended they were interested (by hypocrisy, like you said, to seem tolerant) but in reality were not at all, as soon as their foid brainlet clears their brainfog and they actually realize they're talking to an Arab and racism mode was re-activated.

they're talking to an Arab and racism mode was re-activated
This shit happened to me (I'm not Arab but it's the same race thing / shift in tone). A foid talked to me assuming I had russian ancestry, which I have not. When I told her, she realized her mistake, and not only did she change subject, but she changed her tone and made it clear I was somehow guilty of trapping her. She never ever talked to me again. Typical foid behavior.