Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The only good Jew - is Matisyahu

I don't give a fuck about some hesitic rabbi. Who thinks he's a reggae star who was popular with millennials in 2008 Fuck this man, he only became famous because he was a Jew who liked Reggae. I don't give a shit and he's no longer relevant. Only fags listen to this type of music. I am going to go listen to my black metal now.

One day is probably his most popular song. Of his music, it sounds the best to me. It was also part of the 2010 FIFA WC soundtrack, literally the last good one. Can’t name a single song from any World Cup soundtracks after that.

Personally, my favorite song of his is Searchin. It really makes me nostalgic for the early 2010s where I used to just play FIFA and shit. I was so optimistic back then…

View: https://youtu.be/3I3Xy9Z6tc8?si=fdCmSQJe2lgxk6eT

I don't give a fuck about some hesitic rabbi. Who thinks he's a reggae star who was popular with millennials in 2008 Fuck this man, he only became famous because he was a Jew who liked Reggae. I don't give a shit and he's no longer relevant. Only fags listen to this type of music. I am going to go listen to my black metal now.
How do you really feel about Matisyahu? Don’t hold back.

Not available in my country

Kike doing kike things

One day is probably his most popular song. Of his music, it sounds the best to me. It was also part of the 2010 FIFA WC soundtrack, literally the last good one. Can’t name a single song from any World Cup soundtracks after that.

Personally, my favorite song of his is Searchin. It really makes me nostalgic for the early 2010s where I used to just play FIFA and shit. I was so optimistic back then…

View: https://youtu.be/3I3Xy9Z6tc8?si=fdCmSQJe2lgxk6eT

Back when Inter won the Champions League.

It does make me want to rope when I think about how fast the last 16 years have gone by - especially since I am a 32-year-old kissless virgin.

Bobby Fischer and BrothER Nathaniel mog him. He reappropriated reggae music just like that other Jew, Drake.

This guy peddled the most retarded conspiracy ever about those dead kids, but he can't even acknowledge Zionist control. I've never seen such controlled opposition and yet people still shill for this guy.
People like that don't fear demonic intergalactic reptilians who torture humans in secret government bunkers.

But they fear jews!

How do you really feel about Matisyahu? Don’t hold back.
Judaism is cringe even if it's mixed with good music on top of that. Reggae is for pot smoking black lives matter leftist.