Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting THE ONLY NOODLEWHORE!!!!

Wow! Turns out being an easy whore for the white man wasn't as great as i thought it'd be 0:

Mind blown *giggles*

@IncelCream she's ugly as fuck

TLDW? Not going to watch a second of this noodlewhore

Like I’m gonna watch noodletoilet tripe

She needs to be nailed to a cross

why would you see a video from a foid titled "lessons I learned from dating" and decide to click on it

Yeah, but volcel if you wouldn't backstab every incel for a peck on the cheek from her.
I know this is probably unironic, but I really hope it isnt

Her looksmatch is posting on .co

noodlewhores speaking english = wrong and distasteful

why would you see a video from a foid titled "lessons I learned from dating" and decide to click on it
I was almost certain she was gonna talk about how only white men turn her on, but was pleasantly surprised she put a self imposed ban on Chads after enduring racism after getting pump & dumped

Wow! Turns out being an easy whore for the white man wasn't as great as i thought it'd be 0:

Mind blown *giggles*
"Now after I've been dicked down by people who call me chink to my face, I want to settle down with a nice beta provider so he can fund my lifestyle and I'll likely still cheat on him"